Reviews for Harder to Breathe
clairvoyantsam chapter 1 . 4/29/2013
This was funny and very intense at the same time!Great story!
Hayley chapter 1 . 4/9/2012
Loved the ending! Sweet and to the point, so Dean and made me smile knowingly. You had Dean spot on! Thanks for sharing, I loved it ]
deanssammy chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
omg thats a great that last bit just,... i couldn#t stop laughing.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Dean tries to be so macho and uncaring but he's totally an over-protective mama when it comes to Sam.
Rolletti chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This is hilarious and of course priceless.

Rolletti
IrishNun chapter 1 . 10/18/2011
awww, cute story. made me smile ;)
ILETUDRIVE chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
Isn't it amazing how the boys show the most when one is injured and yet the time immediately after is also the time they try to pull back the most. Almost as if that imaginary line of What If... is just too much to fathom and they have to slide back into the safety of tease. Good job.

Stephanie
MelanisticLeopard chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
Ewwwww mystery onion & garlic mouth!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Cute!
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Thanks for the smile. :)

I always love a nice minor hurt Sam story with big brother Dean to the rescue.

I loved Sam's faith that Dean would eventually arrive to get rid of the bad guy. Sam's right, he does get choked a lot, but then we get to see Dean arrive on the scene.

You did a great job writing Dean's fear when he found Sam lying on the floor.

The ending made me laugh when Sam commented on the onions and garlic taste and Dean kept quiet.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.

Until next time, take care.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was great! I liked the tounge-in-cheek feel to it, acknowledging how many times poor Sam has been choked, without losing the sense of danger. Great touch with the onions and garlic. lol Thanks for a great mid-workday de-stressor!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Fun read...thank you so much!

Be well,

Karen
wandamarie chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
keep up the great work
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ha! Love it! Scared me for a minute, though!
Amy chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Awesome LimpSam and brolove here. I just love the angsty Dean rescue and then Sam's like, "Why do I taste onions?" lol. Great job.