Reviews for The First of April
Mede Freaky chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
This was just beautiful and almost makes me cry, but then although makes me laugh. I can imagine George being this kind of father.
Just wonderful.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
What are the chances for a follow-up chapter? *begging* I wanna see the pranks. Lol
Bellerophone chapter 1 . 9/17/2011
This one brought tears to my eyes. Especially the line that Fred "would've loved being their uncle." Your characterizations are great, too. I noticed that George is the slightly flirtier twin as well :)
Loserslurgy chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
Oooh so sweet, I really loved this story!
writing obsession23 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
i almost cried lol
soraskybeauty chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This was so bittersweet but adorable at the same time, great since we read a roxy that has red hair great plot.
LouphiaTheHobbit chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
oh my god. you really made my cry. this is soooo insanely beautiful and funny and comforting and i love it! you did an amazing job and wrote them really well!
cas21 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Loved it, I thought the emotion was perfect. I could see this being an epilogue to Araminta Lupin's fabulous piece, Some Say Love. This couple is one of my favorites.
fssquiggles chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
Absolutely adorable!

I love family fics. Great job!
adp1222 chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
That was so good. I love reading about the new generation
liltle chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
Very sweet father-daughter conversation. Always taught he'd take it openly, the way you pictured it seemed so fitting. Nice one!
Shnuffas chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
How sweet !
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I do think there is something in the symbolism of birthdays that trumps mere math.

I like the family interactions here, especially the long-suffering love George and Angelina have for their daughter.

And this line is perfect: "I worry about loads of things, Rox, but one of the benefits of being a kid is that you don't have to hear about them." I remember thinking my own parents were invincible to common worries, too.
Bookworm41 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Very nice I really loved it.
wearingrosecoloredglasses chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
That was an amazing story! Made me tear up a bit!