Reviews for The Dying of the Light
Windying chapter 1 . 3/6
Im crying...because of you, Thanks a lot.
Keia-Marie chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Oh, how tragically beautiful! I have to admit that my eyes are wet with tears, but I don't mind because this was so lovely and well-written. The flow, pacing and narrative voice were expertly done. I also really enjoyed (and appreciated!) how we, the reader, saw this through Narushige's eyes. He's not an easy character to write, yet you managed to do so effortlessly. And the ending was perfect - but man, talk about a tear-jerker! I'm an optimist at heart, so I don't believe the Chigusa will die, however, if he were to do so, this story has the feel of the manga about it and could very well be canon. Excellent work, this was beautiful.
bakadesu chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
im still crying . but ur story kinda close to SD. if Rakan died, Chigusa will surely follow :)
naniko chapter 1 . 12/7/2013
soo sad made me cry but was really good
Suzukachiri chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
It's a beautiful story. You did a great job with it! -
Now I just hope that it doesn't actually end like that in the manga. I'll be heartbrokened, if so.
Another observer of the world chapter 1 . 11/1/2013
I love this story !
Shoetsu Otaku chapter 1 . 5/24/2013
Ok, I actually cried for this one, it was really sweet though as well, i don't understand why this isn't the first place story, defineately my favorite out of your other stories
PurpleSong chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
so rakan die at the end of the mange!? T.T
I (of some unknown reason) love to read about broken people... especially the 'lover' of the main character O0O...
CarmieHime chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Gorgeous. I haven't been into Silver Diamond very long, but I'm always down for a good Chigusa/Rakan story, and I've been absorbing your fics.

This one might be my favorite. I love mushy stuff, but to me this was the ultimate romantic fic, in some ways. I found myself wondering exactly what Chigusa would do if Rakan disappeared or died, and go insane was all that came to mind. He did offer himself, after all. I love, love, love it. I look forward to more.
Serya-chan chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
Oh my god, that's so cruel ! ;.; Poor Chigusa ! And poor Narushige ! And poor Rakan for being dead D': How could you ? xDD I don't know what I would do if I had to watch one of my friend die just in front of me T_T I'm just happy Chigusa could at least rest in piece with the one he loves... (even though Narushige thinks Chigusa is selfish...)

I've read all your Silver Diamond stories *-* I LOVE THEM ! You should write more for this fandom ! Your ChigusaxRakan fics are just... so fluffy and angsty. I have a very bad english so I can't type long and constructive reviews " If only :x