Reviews for Coup de Grâce
Rochir chapter 10 . 9/23/2012
I've really enjoyed both of these stories (this & La Belle Dame sans Merci). You really do an awesome job writing the characters...makes it easy to "hear" the actual voices & picture them when reading your work.

I think this story (or something similar) would make such an awesome 2-episode arc...Abby going in to another agency and disappearing, etc. *grin*
s m Neal chapter 10 . 12/23/2011
nice needed some smut but still good
Elektra Kyle chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Awesome as always. I just had the chance to read the last 3 chpaters.

Thanks for sharing and always love your stories.
gosgirl chapter 10 . 9/1/2011
Very satisfying ending, and a good twist with the secretary and a nice touch that Abby got to follow it through to the end as she'd done the hard work and put her life on the line to find out the leak. Lovely including Stillwater and Jackson, and I'm with Hanne on the dog tags! Thanks so much for sharing this with us.
STLFAN chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Nice twist - I didn't see the secretary as the bad guy. Great job. Your writing skills are truly appreciated. :)
engedi6k chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
I forced myself not to read this until it was complete. I must say it was worth the wait. Great character development and the plot kept me on the edge of my seat.

Thanks for a great story!
stareagle chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
Great story and comfy ending! Loved Jackson's welcome invitation and Gibbs' response!

I was surprised that the leak was Vance's secretary. Good one- you had me fooled!

ncislove chapter 10 . 8/31/2011
*swoon* such a sucker for Gibbs' dogtags, so that last little bit (and the fact that they were in stillwater) was absolutely perfect. I love this story as I love anything you write. I know you've got lots of orig!fic too, but I hope you toss me some more NCIS tid-bits soon!
alohareader chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Bamacrush chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Oooh, can't wait to see what happens next.

I hope they get to Abby in time.

Please post more soon!
STLFAN chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
OH MY - the first part was very tense. Ending on a positive note, that is if they get to Abs on time. Great work!
gosgirl chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
Well, I don't often get a guess like that correct! You are ratcheting up the tension nicely... will they reach her in time, and I don't imagine Gibbs'll be too pleased when he realizes Allison has possibly known all along Abby was still alive and what was happening. Hope you're okay... thanks for updating so quickly.
ncislove chapter 9 . 8/27/2011
dearest jo... I'm thinking we need a little chat on appropriate chapter endings, ones that DON'T involve me wanting 'omgmore' right now.

I knew it wasn't Abby, BUT at the same time... what if it was. Poor Gibbs. I must snuggle with him to make him feel better.

Moooooooooore!
gosgirl chapter 8 . 8/26/2011
Terrific update - a wonderfully economic style of storytelling with some heartbreaking moments. Abby's determination and despair in equal measure as to why she's still alive, gotta love protective, annoyed Tony getting the wrong end of the stick. I'm probably putting 2 and 2 together and making 25 but I wonder if the person John is involved with is Allison...
GabbyGirl84 chapter 8 . 8/25/2011
This is heart breaking! I love the story but honestly I also can't wait till they're together again! Great update! ;)
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »