Reviews for 31 Nights of Falling
Lucy Greenhill chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
Hey! I don't usually read one-shots, but yours was actually really good! I'll be reading its sequel asap! xoxo
xXMizz Alec VolturiXx chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
cute
FlowerAngelxoxo chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
:o this is amazing :D, normally I don't like one shots but I've read this twice and I absolutely love it! Awwww poor Ava :( at first I didn't think he'd do it but then she woke up and I was like :o noooooo Draco! :'( I reckon you should write those scenes of their childhood and her rejecting him. That should be interesting to read :) again great story! So sad and beautiful :)
oh-darling-callie chapter 1 . 10/25/2011
I absolutely loved this one-shot. Very good! )
xdrop-of-golden-sunx chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I cried :( The writing was amazing! You're an amazing author. How have you only got 9 reviews? You deserve some many more than that. This story was so emotional, it took my breath away.
TheThirteenthRuby chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
I loved this. From hate to love to hate again then back to love. First he's a penguin, then a monster, then a pneguin, then her fiance. -That's the best way I can explain Draco's personality during the war. haha
WhenBothOurCarsCollide chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
This story is brilliant! you should make a longer story you are a very talented writer :) -Alex
QueenSword chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
I have one word for you: Amazing. It was so emotional, I almost cried. Go and be an author in the real world. Go. Now. Before I tell someone about your brilliance and they force you :)
LeighhVanMonroe Xx chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
As I write this I'm crying like an idiot!

This is so beautiful! :'D x
BellsNGems chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Can't believe I didn't go back and reread this! Is this considered the prequel for TVMC? I remember you said you wanted to put it as a one shot separately from the other fic...

anyway i'm glad i'm catching up with all your fics. This one is certainly much more different than i anticipated... I feel like Malfoy almost shut himself down to get this "mission" done. But then again he might just be that evil here ;) at least at first...Poor Ava tho :(

OMG I can't believe she didn't take the wand! Sry but no matter how much sympathy i had for Malfoy, I still think I probably would have left under the circumstances :/ anyway I know its purpose was to let them bond and get closer in the following nights :)

awww ok i'm a little teary eyed that he proposed that way. Not ideal but in the current situation it's almost very romantic! So sad to do it by note, but i think it makes them want to fight for a better future :)
fowlgirl19 chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
this was fabulous but did Ava forget that she STILL is Dean's boyfriend? Just wondering since she was w
PCD-TDI-A-M.BABYSENA chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
That was amazing :') This is the 3rd time I ever read something so amazingly good on FanFiction and I read it twice now, it's beautiful :) I actually cried at the end hehe
The-Captured-Petals chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I loved it :) i sort of cried at the end when Ava found Draco's note. those things get to me :)
ehkooner chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
i loved it sooooo much your really good at writing btw