Reviews for Never Doubt Your Worst Nightmare
blackandblueangel chapter 4 . 2/25
Great chapter.
Leunah chapter 3 . 2/21
I love the story so far! It's a great new take, and there are far too few Zhane-centric fics out there these days. I hope you decide to keep up the awesome work on this!
blackandblueangel chapter 3 . 2/20
Yay! Glad you updated. I love the idea of this story :)
Lizzie chapter 2 . 2/17
I love the concept to this story.
Son of Whitebeard chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
very dark will they lead their own army
Winter-Hale chapter 1 . 9/27/2011
this is nicely written . is this the reversion ?

Winter Hale
TheScarletRanger chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
Please update, this story sounds like it's going to be really good
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
it looks intersting, i wonder what will Adros do?

ASHLEYxADROS forever!

ValkyrieNyght chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think this story has a lot of potential, but this is pretty much a really rough...diary entry.

I am going to make the wildly unfounded assumption that Andros's POV in this first entry. That's cool, but I'm telling you right now that in order for this to make any kind of sense then you need to do some drastic backpedaling and explain just what exactly is going on. Is this a AU story or a big juicy secret kind of story. If it's the later then I'm suggesting that it be dated after the finale of the season with some major plot tweaks - otherwise no ones going to be able to wrap their brain into this and believe it. The easier road is a complete AU story, that way it could be set during anytime really. Like I said before I like your idea. It intriques me, what would a secretly evil Andros do?

There are a few minor grammar errors in your story, the biggest being "my and my sister's army..." A better way to say it is "my sister and I" or even more simply "our army."

Anyway I hope that this helps you. Good luck.