Reviews for The Road Less Traveled
calicoToones chapter 1 . 12/7/2014
I enjoyed this story quite a bit, and the talk between BB and Raven was funny. Given the situation you created, I hope BB made the right choice!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/14/2014
This is so amazingly. I'm loving it
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
This fic resonated with me fire personal reasons and i quite enjoyed it. :)
Yuri Hannah chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
The BEST decision/choice Beast Boy's ever made! HAHA Raven's confession was funny!
krostovikraven1 chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
i read this story several times and always leaves with a smile.
musicman159 chapter 1 . 1/8/2013
Nice very original.
PaulieJuice chapter 1 . 11/10/2012
AHHH! SO CUTTEEE
jessistentialism chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE

Oh, don't mind me.
Just having a fangirl attack over here. :'3

Fantastic job! BB was in perfect character. Raven was a bit OOC, perhaps, but who knows - she would be 19 or 20 years old in this fic, after all, so maybe that's exactly what her character would be like at that age.

Regardless, awesome job!
Harmonious Wolf chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
This was actually quite believable. I can see poor BB faced with that situation. I'm happy with the outcome. There's nothing wrong with BB/Terra (other than the fact that she ran to Slade with her problems instead of staying with the Titans), but for me, BBRae just seems to click more. But, to each his (Or her) own, I guess.

Love the story, By the way.
Sharpclaws chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
This was awesome and the confession scene had Raven and Beastboy completely in character. So much that I can actually see that part as an actual scene of a episode.
Darkflames and fire chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
AWWW! so cute. Cyborg always wins by giving people advice he doesn't know himself. Good story and really good writing
ssjEasterBunny chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Cool approach to the timeless decision of Terra or Raven. There was no drama, anguish, deception, or cat fights. Just a few feel-good moments, done Titans style.

I do have to say that the Beastboy-Raven interaction was somewhat underdeveloped. At the time of reading it, I didn't really get any sense that Beastboy should have to think twice before picking Terra. I guess it could have just used some more descriptors to convey just how tempting Raven's offer was to Beastboy. Part of the reason for this is that you did such a fantastic job with the Beastboy-Terra interaction. Even if the grocery store is not a very Titans-like setting, it was still fun and heartwarming to read about them shooting the breeze. You captured their characters quite well.

Truth be told, I have no preference over which girl Beastboy ends up with. So I wouldn't have minded either outcome.
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
Beautifully done. Flawless dialog. Spot-on characterizations. And a classic dilemma for Our Hero. I really had no idea who he was going to choose until Cyborg made that one remark. It was a decision that I sincerely hope I NEVER have to make, and Beast Boy came through with the right choice for all the right reasons. (One which you didn't touch upon but which I believe carries weight is that he and Terra hadn't been in contact for something like two or three years, and frankly, people change. She isn't exactly the same girl, although being around someone from her past that way would tend to cause her to behave as she had in their earlier relationship. He really doesn't know the real Terra.) I wish him and Raven all the best, and hope that their romance turns out better than it did in the comic.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
awwe, that was sweet, I liked it . Hopefully Terra and him can still be buddies after this (and hopefully he called her and tolder her he couldn't make it -;)
rezmutt chapter 1 . 8/16/2011
this is such a cute story. i love how beastboy had an epiphany about raven while he was playing a vidgame :)