Reviews for Elegantly Wasted
PenArt chapter 1 . 9/11
I liked :)
tomorrow4eva chapter 1 . 5/17
Wow, that's an awesome segway into the best ways type technology. And Kagomi is gutsy enough to pull off something like that. She really has a talent for allying with people. I enjoyed the psuedo science, the characterisation, the pacing. Excellent work.
ZERO chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Interesting.I kinda like if there's a continued story about this...
rrrrRANDOMmm chapter 1 . 3/5/2015
This was simply beautiful. I loved this fic. Full of originality. I never thought of any of the Decepticons except for Megatron, and you have now changed my mind about that. Continue writing and be happy, Cheers! :)
hentai18ancilla chapter 1 . 12/1/2014
Amazing story- brilliant writing and characterization.
Nanyin chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
So loved this! I hope to see more !
lolistarkiller chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I absolutely loved this! Great job my friend!
Chibiabyss chapter 1 . 7/5/2014
this is awesome
FeatherTreeForest chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
That was great! I find the last part about him being sweet funny. Mostly because he didn't get it. X) Priceless!
Spark of the forgotten chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
I really wish you would work with this one shot to make it a full fledged story, because this is amazing!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
I loved reading this!
Tempest S chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
I actually have a hard time with Transformers/Kagome stories because there's such a height difference plus the difference of one having flesh and the other made of metal. But this story I enjoyed.
battlewornwolf chapter 1 . 1/28/2013
ahh love it
Vertigo Venom chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
Sooo good! I loved it! Wish you would continue it but even though you won't it's still an amazing story & awesome author! - Vertigo Venom
LadyLament chapter 1 . 10/13/2011
You make soundwave sound so awesome but I will admit he's pretty cool and my favorite of the decepticons if given a choice. Optimus and Bee my fav autobots, just putting it out there