Reviews for Four Down, Eight Letters
loveislouder94 chapter 2 . 7/11/2012
All of them were in character, which is definitely a plus. Again, well done! :)
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
Very interesting and well written. Good start! :)
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
Alright, so I am presently confused. Are you saying the Lupin and Sirius had a small fling at Hogwarts? No. No. I don't like that part. One other little thing is I think you should use less pronouns, because, for a while I could not tell who was who.

Still liking the story, though. Update soon!
EmoPiglet169-not logged in chapter 3 . 4/13/2012
okay, what the hell is up with people writing Remus/Tonks fics, but throwing in past Sirius/remus. I mean, I don't usually have a problem with slash, but in a fic with the main pairing a straight/canon pairing, I'm thinking WTF?

But please, don't take offense. I love this story! I was on a 60 second time limit from my sis to check my inbox, and I had so many alerts, it was TORTURE! But the computer froze on her (HA HA KARMA) so I was patient and FINALLY got on.

THE COMPLEX IS PROGRESSING!

(My signature catchphrase, from Artemis Fowl. Great books. BTW. :P)
PurifiedDrinkingWater chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
This is simply stupendous. I really love Remus/ Tonks. I was upset that Rowling didn't go into more detail. They always seemed happily unhappy to me, but this sort of spun a new look on things. I bawled when they died. I shall have to read on!
Kitten Kisses chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
A cute little story, definitely. I think this is a nice stopping place, though. It ties up things rather nicely without dragging stuff out. Nice work.
ava15 chapter 2 . 3/12/2012
Loved it! I think you capture the characters perfectly and you write excellently. I love the story, it's adorable and I am excited for the next update! )
MsTonksLupin chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
This is brilliant! So funny conversation about the owls! I'm laughing so hard with the girl feeding the owl spellotape! The group hug by Sirius is the most adorable thing I've ever read about! I need to hug the computer with Remus saying "I've got a new best friend!" Really, you are talented! The owl's name is genius! I love the ending! Perfect!
MsTonksLupin chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
This is extremely well written! I love the beginning with Molly and Sirius! Remus is adorable! Sirius is just so funny and... well, Sirius! I am about to cry and laugh at the same time while I'm reading the adorable scene in the kitchen! I absolutely adore this! I will read the second chapter now!

If you want, take a look at my Remus-Tonks fics:) Thank you so much!
twilightslittleangel chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Awwwwww

I am either a low standard romantic, or this story is so well written for romance.

I kinda wish that I could buy someone a pet owl and not get an odd look.
Ember Nickel chapter 2 . 3/10/2012
Very cute. Nice having an owl named Chicken to go with the Pig, and "maybe he'd like a rat" was a great line.
JustAHumbleOpinion chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
Please continue this! It would be interesting to see where they end up, what happens to them, etc.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 8/22/2011
I really liked this (and thought that might be what the "eight letters" referred to). The one thing that seemed off was that this is apparently set in book 5 (as Sirius is alive) and I didn't get the impression they had feelings that early. But then again, seeing how quickly they married...it's feasible.

Although it would have been really cool to have Sirius and Remus start a conversation and then we realize Sirius is dead, Remus is just imagining him.
MoonyInAMask chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
I really like this story and the whole cross-word idea :)
MRS.CULLEN1122 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
i like mrsmoony the best

Remus lupin all the way!