Reviews for Home is Wherever You Are
AngelaAbbot chapter 1 . 2/15
I was sad to see this had been removed as I remember really enjoying it. However I was happy to see that it's now on Amazon. Congratulations! I've just happily purchased it and will make sure I write you a review on there once I've finished it. Best of luck with your writing :)
Crazy89 chapter 2 . 9/15/2016
I just got this book in the mail today with another one called A Life Unplanned. Love both stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/24/2016
Can you please give more info. I may want to buy it when published. This was one of my favorites stories.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
Why does it say complete? Was that from when it was actually completed? Are you doing te rest of the chapters?
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
You should definitely update with information about the published version! Congrats! I've always loved this story!
WhoGirl91 chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
So incredibly sad to see this go. I've come back to this story many times since I first read it and each time I enjoy it more, my favourite part is when they all come out of hospital and the generosity they find, squidgy feel good moment. Please let us know where it ends up just so I can have it in my go to books.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/22/2016
Sad to see it go but don't blame you for publishing. I love Edward in this fic. Isle of Dreams has always been my favorite. I wish I could download it in pdf.
twmmy chapter 1 . 5/24/2016
Crap. It's my bad. I hold it in my favs, and now you pulled it down. I'm sorry. Our bankcards not accepted on so many sites. In the name of global-equality. Bye-bye story.
Twilightchick45 chapter 2 . 5/23/2016
So now she brought him in. I wonder if Edward will be able to help her with all that she needs.
Andriana chapter 1 . 5/23/2016
Why did you erased the story? will you release it again?
Zveka68 chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
congratulation!
SheNellie chapter 1 . 5/22/2016
So close. I started bing reading this story this morning...loved it by the way...got to chap 36 and then it was pulled. It was wonderful I really wanted to read it I will definitely check it out.
divyvicki chapter 45 . 4/26/2016
I repeat, what a wonderful story!
divyvicki chapter 44 . 4/26/2016
This is the most wonderful story!
divyvicki chapter 43 . 4/26/2016