Reviews for Elixir vitae
Lisa's story,is the most TRAGI to ever happen in Resident Evil...thats it
aburameclanhead chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
Very good. Very sad.
Lime Rickey chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
This is lovely. I've always found Lisa interesting, yet sad, and I feel this does her some justice. I also like the parts where Wesker seems almost sorry for her. Maybe he wasn't so evil as a human after all.
donatien1740 chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
Brilliant! Simply brilliant.

So much pain, so much insanity, so much more debth than the original game. It's so good, that I almost started to hate Birkin and I'm one of his biggest fan(girl)s.

"Birkin hadn't slept in days. You smelt it the moment you entered the lab." I think most workers at Umbrella could say what day it is just by smelling at Birkin: Monday - fine, tuesday - still okay, ... sunday - just stay away from him.
Skiptrix chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Yay, I will feed your plot-bunnies aplenty

The repetition helps to ingrain a sense of building tension, and it becomes atmospheric with the in-depth dialogue. As much I don't like it, you have got Will's obsessive character spot-on, and it's good to have made Wesker look vulnerable. Still can't believe that he thought it would so easy to get rid of Lisa - Resident Evil Logic XD

I do like the short paragraphs, which lead to a different effective style of writing, but I have to admit that I prefer your longer paragraph stories, but it's a good literary exercise :D

Fantastic snippet, and have a great day :)
cjjs chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Two thumbs up for pre-mansion. I always smile when I see one of your updates. Nice to see new stuff from you.

A neat little oneshot. It's short, but it gets the point across, and it was an enjoyable, albeit tragic read. I think Lisa Trevor is the most tragic of the RE cast, definitely the most tragic of Umbrella's creations. I've taken a bit of interest to her (and her parents') story. I'm done with Corrupted, and I'll be co-writing a fic about the Trevor family sometime in the fall, so it's nice to see other people's interpretations of her and her situation. I don't think I've seen anyone write her from the Umbrella researchers' point of view. I like what you've done here. They see her as a valuable asset, but they still see her as a lonely fourteen year-old girl, and even Wesker's frozen heart goes out to her (slightly)

Nice work. Keep it up.
The missus chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A thoughtful little drabble. It may be just me but I always thought of Wesker becoming the cold man he was part of a long dehumanising process. Wesker's report (for me at least) seemed to indicate in the past that he was uncomfortable with some of Umbrella's dealings and experiements in contrast to Birken. As always sterling effort.
Crow Lady PG67AW chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Wow..short but really description of the poor Lisa,Idk if what Wesker said about the G was a joke,but it was writen as always!Keep up with your awesome work! Code:_(r0w L4dy PG67AW_