Reviews for Road of Sacrifice
WHY?! Great chapter
RHatch89 chapter 29 . 12/23/2012
good update
GuesssWho chapter 28 . 12/17/2012
Okay, that was the idiot ball right there. Real people don't have that kind of communication breakdown unless they're total morons. It would make a lot more sense if Buffy believed him but couldn't do anything about it.
GuesssWho chapter 25 . 12/16/2012
Well, shit.
Jimbocous chapter 28 . 12/12/2012
Great story so far! So, I wonder how Dumbledork will manage to prevent the Longbottoms from getting Harry? Can't be messing with his master plan, now can we ... I always know when an HP story is great, because my blood starts boiling as I read the various machinations of those in power ... Thanks for the updates!
auntrie chapter 28 . 12/10/2012
Another great chapter. I had tears in my eyes during the funeral scene. The wedding was very light hearted, which was nice after the emotions of the funeral. Very well done :) patiently awaiting your .
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Love the new chapter..! I'm so glad they got married..! :D
Sirius you really blew that one good.
Awwwww, I do enjoy a good marriage. Even if it isn't Buffy/Angel, because hey! its REMUS!
Hmmm, hopefully Alice and Frank will manage to avoid there fate from the books, Harry would turn out just fine growing up with them, plus the thought of him and Neville being brothers is awesome.
RHatch89 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
awesome update
Fantasy-Mania31 chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
Buffy's married! Yay!
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 28 . 12/9/2012
*bounces in chair and whines* When is James going to wake up?
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 27 . 12/3/2012
Excellent story, will it be a new story next or will you continue in this one
auntrie chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Thanks for another great chapter :) I liked how you left james alive, even if he is in a magical coma. It's nice to see that there could have been a chance that at least one of harrys parents survived, even though we know from the books that they didn't. The part with the house elves not letting dumbledore in was really cute as well. I awaiting patently for your next installment.
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
Awesome chapter..! It's great to see you updating again..! Can't wait for more..! :D
RHatch89 chapter 27 . 12/2/2012