Reviews for Road of Sacrifice
Nimbus Llewelyn chapter 27 . 12/2/2012
The likelihood of James being pleased with Harry's arrangements when he wakes up are less than nil. Enthralling as ever.
James! You made it! I always thought you were to much of a bad-ass(even your house-elves are awesome!) to deserve the way you went out in canon!
Speaking of the Potter house-elves, I would be interested in seeing Lily meet them for the first time.
Loza101 chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
Please update soon love it so very much been following this story for ages and am loving every single word.
Loza
auntrie chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
I just wanted to say that I love your Road Traveled Series. I don't normally read stories about the Maurauders but when I saw your first story in OOTB, I was intrigued and decided to give it a read. I can say that I can actually picture Buffy being there during the time of the Maurauders. Its like she is a natural fit. I have read many Buffy/HP crossovers and your's is by far one of the best I have read. Thank you for your stories and your excellent writing. I will be patiently awaiting your next update.
MMWillow13 chapter 21 . 10/31/2012
nice update noble deal with Severus and Dorcas, he was trying to spare her as much as he could

still hate Dumbles and Moldyshorts equally
Mizu.no.Oujo.1967 chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
Great chapter! Sad, but great! Can't wait for another update! :D
RHatch89 chapter 26 . 10/31/2012
so what happens now?
RHatch89 chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
so close... we're down to the last week
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 25 . 10/21/2012
A very good chapter
RHatch89 chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
You killed the Basilisk which was basically the whole plot of Book 2... I wonder how you pull it off...
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 24 . 10/10/2012
Excellent
Gato-sama chapter 23 . 10/3/2012
Joshua was a character you created so you had nothing canon to base him off of and yet you managed to give him a personality and likability. And so despite him not being around for too long I still liked him and therefore am saddened by his death. It is sad that he had to die for the counsel to help, if that is the route that you are going. Or are they simply going to melt into the background. If you do have them help, I wonder what the counsel will be able to contribute to the war effort. Will they try to control Buffy seeing as she is a slayer? Even though she is not apart of this world originally and therefore their slayer.
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 23 . 9/23/2012
Another excellent chapter, with a realistic portrayal of a bloody wizarding civil war
RHatch89 chapter 23 . 9/22/2012
we are rapidly approaching October 31 and I'm on pins and needles
Allen Pitt chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Great chapter. Have to wonder about the potion Snape is brewing for V.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »