Reviews for Road of Sacrifice
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
Another excellent chapter of an excellent story
RHatch89 chapter 22 . 9/12/2012
loved it all :)
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 21 . 9/7/2012
Another very good chapter, sad, but realistic.
RHatch89 chapter 21 . 9/6/2012
love the detailing as always
Helios93 chapter 20 . 9/3/2012
Another super chapter! I want to just have it end at this moment! I don't think I can take all the death on the horizon :(
MMWillow13 chapter 20 . 8/28/2012
damn that revelation just cost a Dorcas her life
RHatch89 chapter 20 . 8/16/2012
good update
MMWillow13 chapter 19 . 8/4/2012
Buffy inspiring rebellion in a slayer imagine that

Wonder if they can set a troll loose on the Council
RHatch89 chapter 19 . 8/2/2012
loved it
MMWillow13 chapter 18 . 7/13/2012
Alright I admit it but, the evil side of me wants Remus to growl at that baby boy slayer, as if he could take on Buffy right. Man I wish Giles had made it I love his character! That being said Hank is a waste in any universe!
RHatch89 chapter 18 . 7/12/2012
awesome as always
Guest chapter 17 . 6/29/2012
I would request that their baby be a boy so that in the future he could be the slayer when Joshua's slayerness is taken by Voldemort and as a side effect killed because of it. (However, I suppose that is not that logical due to the episode of Buffy not having her powers because of the shot that Giles was administering but I was thinking that this would be slightly different seeing as it is the transfer of powers rather than suppression. season 3 episode 12) Great fic! Keep up the good work!
soozin chapter 17 . 6/28/2012
Thanks for the wonderful chapter. I vote that Buffy and Remus should have a little girl.
MMWillow13 chapter 17 . 6/26/2012
This chapter really reminded me of a couple of thoughts I've had over the years the first being that in many way Albus reminds me of a friendly version of the Council. He expects everyone to follow his line of thinking and when they don't he badgers them until they do, thank goodness Buffy has some experience with old men who think they run the world and knows how to handle them.
TheHomerow chapter 17 . 6/23/2012
Great Chapter!

I think their baby should be a girl. I'd absolutely love to see Remus dote over a baby girl, plus it would be a nice counterpart to Harry - give them some new girl experiences.
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »