Reviews for Road of Sacrifice
RHatch89 chapter 12 . 2/23/2012
good update
Uhlowl22 chapter 11 . 2/9/2012
I loooooooove it! I recently read the first version of this series and was rather unhappy that it was never finished...however, finding out that you did a rewrite I just couldn't wait to start reading it. And now here I am, finished with the most recent chapter and I must say I couldn't be happier with they way you have rewritten it!

I absolutely adored Mandy and was very glad you replaced Eliza with her. Not that I didn't like Eliza, I did...but Mandy seems such a better match for Sirius. And as you said yourself, Eliza was a bit of a MarySue.

Remus is my absolute, one hundred percent, hands down, no doubt about it favorite character in Harry Potter. I was so forlorn when JK killed him in DH...I just cried and cried when I read it. His death broke my heart. I normally don't go for time travel fic, the era of the Marauders and all that but I couldn't help reading your stories when you paired my fav heroine with my fav Potter character.

All I have to say is that you seem to have put so much thought, planning, time, and effort into this series that I hope you don't give it up. Please continue! In the words of a true potterhead, I'll be with this story til the end! Bravo!
TheHomerow chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
Holy Moley this chapter made me cry.
RHatch89 chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
awesome update...
SparkleNicole chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
that was so good! i can't wait for the next chapter! will peter be being revealed soon?
Allen Pitt chapter 11 . 2/2/2012
So...the long term effect of this (other than closure for Buffy & friends) might be that Remus learns to control his inner wolf, maybe? It'd be interesting if he could partially transform at will, remain human in intelligence during it, etc etc.
SparkleNicole chapter 10 . 1/28/2012
love it! will buffy and rem b getting back to the wizarding world soon? and will they ever get married? i absolutely love this story cant wait for the next chapter.
SinfulSanctuary chapter 10 . 1/25/2012
Still loving this! Somehow I like the story even better (if that is possible) now that it is in Sunnydale. Like I said earlier, my heart is in the Wizarding World, but Sunnydale isn't that familiar to me, so it's nice to see something "brand new" mixed with the "old". I should read more crossovers :)

Anyway, I liked the new version of the Quest. From what I remember from the original one, Buffy seems more grown up in her responses here, and that's only natural, I suppose. Given what she's gone through.

It was also nice to read that Buffy got along a bit better with Anya and Tara, than Willow and Xander, because of the past and such. That's one thing that I didn't like so much in the original series, that she wasn't as close to Anya, and especially Tara.

I'm guessing Pylea will play a big part in the story? Anyway, it will be interesting to see if they figure out a way for Buffy and Remus to return to the Wizarding World (yay, Buffy wants to return :D) and to see how the patrol with Buffy and Angel goes! Can't wait for the next update!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Love seeing this story from the Sunnydale point of view! I hope they both go back to the Wizarding World at some point, because that's where my heart is, but it's fun with Sunnydale and all the intrigue it will most likely cause. Certainly seen hints of it already. Can't wait!

"rather regretfully leaving behind her daydream of Remus, wet and dripping with sea water... " Thank you for that image :D

And I really really really hope Oz can come and help Remus get control of his inner wolf. He deserves that.

Wonderful chapter, on to the next!
RHatch89 chapter 10 . 1/12/2012
great chapter...
Allen Pitt chapter 9 . 10/20/2011
Bittersweet reunion. Joyce gone, Dawn 'never was'... but if they can contact Oz, Remus learning even partial control over his inner wolf would be amazing-he could, if they ever returned to his dimension, teach other weres the same. Could change things quite a bit.

* Any chance if they returned, that some might accompany them? I could see Spike deciding to do it, nothing much for him in Sunnydale...

Angel just needs to move on...

Still, Remus could do some things for the scoobies before they leave- maybe some spells on the house to make it larger on the inside? some charmed objects for Faith to use in fighting vamps & demons? Buffy even without a wand could make some healing potions for general use...
SinfulSanctuary chapter 8 . 10/11/2011
"(...)which will break down the dimensional walls between the worlds(...)" Oh oh oh! I have so many thoughts in my head now!

And I was right!

I couldn't read this chapter fast enough... The ideas in my head, the action, the switching between the worlds, the change in BTVS canon. Merlin's beard, you are a talented writer!

I'm not quite sure how I feel about Buffy and Remus being sent to Buffy's real world. I want them to stay in the HP world forever, but then again there can be so many interesting twists and plots that can happen in the BTVS world. At least Buffy didn't go alone.

I think I'm happy with them switching worlds (just talked myself into it :P). Can't wait to see how things go from here! What will Sirius think of Remus and Buffy's disappearance? And how will the war in the HP world go without them there? (Depending on how long they stay, of course.)

Very very very much looking forward to your next update!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 7 . 10/11/2011
Finally Dorcas got something other than sex from her job as a spy :P

Remus is getting a job! Yay!

Great chapter, this one really had me at the edge of my seat the whole way through!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 6 . 10/11/2011
Loved the story of the first slayer!

When Remus and Buffy discussed if she was good or not, I had a thought. That conversation could easily have been the other way around. Buffy, or anyone in any fanfiction really, saying pretty much the same thing to Remus. I just thought it was kind of funny, or ironic, that the tables here were turned for Remus. It's probably good for him.

I'm so happy Sirius and Remus managed to be civil towards each other, and that Sirius seems to sloooowly come out of his despair. Am I crazy for seeing something between Sirius and Eliza?

"(...) he was suddenly reminded of why he had brought the house-elf to the cave: so he wouldn't have to expose himself to this sort of thing." Merlin, I hate Voldiepoo.

Great chapter! Off to the next!
RHatch89 chapter 8 . 10/9/2011