Reviews for Road of Sacrifice
TheHomerow chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
Oh my gosh this was so good. I was wondering when Buffy would get back to her own world and I'm extremely pleased to see Remus went with her. I'm also impressed with just how much through you've put into this. Your details are just astounding. I love it!
Allen Pitt chapter 8 . 10/6/2011
ok, that was an unexpected twist. Poor Voldemort wants the Slayer and now she's in another dimension. Maybe he'll reach out and get her back? Meanwhile Buffy/Remus, quite a shock for the scoobies after... 3 years for them?

So Buffy's mother is dead at this point? (There'd be a chance she's ok, the operation might have gone very slightly differently & then no aneurysm...) And only Giles, Xander, Willow know Buffy, all the others came in after.

On the other hand, B/R have wands and to the slayer-verse, incredible magical abilities. Willow will be so jealouslol.

Faith will be a bit insecure, but she's really proved herself by this time, so not in the way she was in the series. If anything the scoobies might be blaming Buffy for leaving them so 'selfishly'...
thedutchessai chapter 6 . 9/11/2011
Before I went on a twelve week vacation to Europe I printed out the first two stories in your series, Road of Innocence and Road of Carnage and that's why I'm only reviewing now. Let me just say that you take so much care and pride in your work that it's absolutely amazing. I love what you're doing with your series and I absolutely love this latest edition. I will definitely keep reading as this has to be one of the most well thought out and well written fanfictions I have read. I actually felt like I was reading a book that I had paid for and I have thoroughly enjoyed your writing and strongly believe that I will continue to do so. Bravo.
SinfulSanctuary chapter 5 . 9/2/2011
Did Sirius really do that? I read it correctly? He killed a Death Eater? In that cold way?

I was almost for a second sure that it was Peter behind that mask, and Sirius would reveal him as the traitor.

"Remus blanched, his face scrunched up in a disgusted expression. "Okay. That was one disturbing image I did not need. I'll be going now.""

Loved that!

I like that you're bringing more of the Slayer part into the story. I love the HP world, but it's nice to see some of Buffy's world in there too, even if it's just a patrol now and then or insight into her Slayer's Journal.

Dumbledore can be such a nice old man sometimes, I keep forgetting he's the kind of person that puts people up like pigs for slaughter... Like those last lines in this chapter:

"Thanks," Buffy muttered, lifting up the book. "Can I keep this, or...?"

"Dear girl," Dumbledore said, smiling. "I obtained it just for you."

So sweet (using that word about Dumbledore makes me cringe a bit, no matter how fitting it sometimes can be), but something tells me he's got ulterior motives by giving Buffy that book.

Wonderful chapter! Can't wait for the next!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 4 . 9/2/2011
The secret of the pregnancies is out, on both sides. I wonder if you're going to make Neville the Chosen One in this? (Hmm, I should look for a story like that, could be an interesting read...)

Good to see Sirius up and about, kind of. But too bad he won't listen to Remus. Remus isn't the traitor, Sirius! Men...

I loved the reference to six/sex!

Wonderful chapter! Off to the next!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 3 . 8/29/2011
I feel so sad for Sirius... Mandy has to come back. Sigh...

I just hope he pulls through this somehow.

Oooo, The Prophecy! Scratch that, The Prophecies! I have to spend some time re-reading the additions to the prophecy, I _have_ to try to figure out what they mean. The third part I have a hunch about already, but I need to see what else I can find out. Nerd, I know :)

Great chapter! Love all the drama and realities of the war!
SinfulSanctuary chapter 2 . 8/26/2011
Oh, there is this warm and fuzzy feeling inside me every time Buffy and Remus interact in this way, all smiles and love :)

"Yes, he had all the time in the world...it wasn't as though anyone could ever hope to defeat him, other than Dumbledore, and he had had plenty of chances, without success." I had to laugh to myself when I read that... Yes, all the time in the world, until a boy, just 1 year old, defeats you. At least in canon. You are full of surprises :)

So sad... Poor Sirius, poor Mandy, damn Kelly. I really really hope Mandy comes back soon... Very soon. She doesn't have to be completely recovered, she just have to come back. For Sirius' sake...
SinfulSanctuary chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
I, who had been waiting so hard for the next installment, took this long to start reading it. Oh, the "joys" of procrastination... I just needed my mind 110% with me when I was going to read this, and it really hasn't been. But now it is, and I can truly enjoy and keep up :)

So sweet the first part, despite the vampires. Buffy and Remus' relationship never seases to make me happy :)

You start with a bang, that's for sure. An excellent bang, of course. Not wrapping anything up in pretty paper, which is refreshing!

I'm anxious to find out about what happens with Mandy now, so I'm going to go read on!
Allen Pitt chapter 5 . 8/25/2011
There almost has to have been a slayer at one time in this dimension-it's a weird enough myth that nobody would just make it up at random. So maybe there IS one running around, or there was one once but the line died out or something. Might be fun to look into it.

Snape/Dorcas-perfect together! Now if only she has a kid... could be pals with Harry later on. Ok, probably not.
Allen Pitt chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
it's weird seeing a Buffy having problems getting into a fighting frame of mind. Hopefully she'll work her way through it. Nice setup for Remus/Sirius & mutual suspicions, Remus will find it possible to believe Sirius was the traitor (if that happens, still). Nice to know Frank & Alice's main fears aren't going to happen...

And the Sorting Hat. Poor thing.

Things are moving forward, though it'll still be a year plus before the 'big event'...
Obsidius chapter 3 . 7/29/2011
Pretty damn good story so far. I've enjoyed it. I look forward to more. thanks.
TheHomerow chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
So much happened in this chapter, I love it. The ball is finally rolling, and we're getting to the point where big plot points are coming up. Keep up the good work, I'm excited to read more!
Allen Pitt chapter 3 . 7/28/2011
Very interesting prophecy - the extra parts to it, that is. Poor Dumbledore will spend years trying to figure those parts out. Almost sounds like another slayer maybe Faith or some such will get involved at some point? Meanwhile nice to see Voldemort subscribes to the "Darth Vader" school of management. At some point I'd like to see him wondering why no one ever brings bad news to him anymore.

Poor Snape - just wait until he realizes he's doomed Lily. Ouch. Ok, so Lily is pregnant, we're moving into the end game at this point.
TheHomerow chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Oh Gosh, Sirius. That's so sad. I feel so bad for him. I can't wait for your next chapter, I love your story so much.
kt187 chapter 2 . 7/15/2011
Poor Poor Sirius! I hope that Mandy regains her memory soon!

I really don't like Kelly but I realise that she is doing what she thinks is right. I hope that Remus is able to accept his wolf and stop living in denile land.

Look forward to the next chapter!
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 Next »