Reviews for Watching Them Watching Us
FaithSuteki chapter 2 . 4/21
Please ignore my last review, I think I understand now... -.-;;;
FaithSuteki chapter 1 . 4/21
I'm confused... If Sasuke and Itachi have been living with their uncles for as long as they can remember, why does the first scene (before ~-U_*_C_*_H_*_I_*_H_*_A-~) seem to imply the opposite...?
DarkJewel55 chapter 2 . 3/31
Itsuki? Shunsuke? what the fuck?...
Demonic girl111 chapter 12 . 1/5
NOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooo!
I wanna read about the war! DX
THIS STORY IS FREAKING AWESOME! I WISH YOUD UPDATE!
Demonic girl111 chapter 11 . 1/5
(Starts jumping around while cheering) Sasuke and Shusuke did the nasty~ DAMN THAT WAS HOT!
Demonic girl111 chapter 2 . 1/3
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?! I SWEAR MY VOCAL CORDS HAVE NEVER HURT SO BAD OMG WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?!
Demonic girl111 chapter 1 . 1/3
You're not allowed to go to their house cause they don't want you to see their version of Fifty Shades of Grey Hun.
UniversalPetto chapter 12 . 2/20/2015
Noooooooo How come there are no more chapters? :O I need more! How am I suposed to live on? This fanfiction became my drug! I need it! :') So, I'm really wondering what happened to Shunsuke and Itsuki.. They didn't appear at all in this chapter.. Are they still angry at each other? And God, the scene with Madara and Itachi! The biggest nosebleed EVER! I really need more of it.. And after the scene with Sasuke and Shunsuke I kinda wonder how would it be if Itachi and Itsuki decided to try the same thing :3 And there's still a lot more I want to know.. What happened with Neji? What was he trying to tell Sasuke? And who kidnapped the twins? Please, please, please, update this story!
UniversalPetto chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
Sasuke and Shunsuke.. Are they so sex-crazed that they couldn't resist having sex even when they are kidnapped and locked God knows where? xD Those boys.. But Gaara found them thanks to that so I guess it's fine Itachi and Sasuke's reunion was way too cute :3 Itachi has sure been worrying sick for his little lover.. And Itsuki is really pissing me off xD 'How could you'? If I was in Shunsuke's shoes I would take those shoes off and throw them in Itsuki's face What a hypocrite... As for Madara, God, it was so cute when he hugged the boys :3 What would I give to have him worried for me like that too :3 And one more thing-I've just realised that I didn't let you two know just how much I enjoy this story.. It's boyond awesome! :D
UniversalPetto chapter 10 . 2/20/2015
Okay.. This is fucking awesome! :D I really cannot wait to see what happenes next! Some random guys kidnapped Shunsuke and Sasuke.. Itsuki and Itachi worried sick about their little brothers.. Madara thinks he knows who kidnapped the boys.. It's so interesting :D I am so curious now! Who could the culprit be? Who hates Uchihas that much and why? Danzo? Orochimaru? Oh, God, I want to know who the evil boss is And more importantly, I want to see Itsuki and Itachi reunite with their lovers! I bet Itsuki's gonna appreciate Shunsuke more now :P By the way, Madara is drop dead sexy in his state of panic :3
UniversalPetto chapter 9 . 2/20/2015
Wow, Shunsuke really surprised me with his anger.. I knew he had it in him, but I wasn't expecting him to get that hysterical... Itsuki is being such a jackass now :P He hurt his brother and how pretends none of it is his fault.. Call me a sadist, but i really want him to suffer for that :P He's being imature, really.. And Itachi should have beat the shit out of him.. Sasuke is such a sweetie for worring about his shyer twin :3 The two of them are really starting to bond.. As for the plot, oh my God! I just can't wait to see what happens next.. I have the feeling Madara's gonna save the day..
UniversalPetto chapter 8 . 2/20/2015
This was such a funny chapter :D And hot, of course :3 The part at the school was hilarious xD Sasuke and Shunsuke are too funny when they fight. And how everyone mistook Itsuki for Itachi xD I almost died laughing when I was reading the part with fangirls.. With all that cutness of ItaSasu, I actually forgot that Sasuke is mister popular. The 'punishment' part was too hot for reading xD I actually read it four times. I was kinda jealous . I want to be punished by Itachi and Itsuki like that.. I'm glad that Shunsuke and Sasuke got along at the end.. Actually, the mental image of the two of them kissing was the hottest part in my opinion :3
UniversalPetto chapter 6 . 2/20/2015
Sasuke really messed up this time xD Karma really is a bitch :P He tried to upset Shunsuke, but in the end not only was he hurt himself, but also got in a fight with Itachi :/ He should really stop making those bets xD But I would agree with Shunsuke on this one- what Sasuke did really was hypocritical.. If he's going to flirt around with other people he has no right to be jealous of Shunsuke.. And Itachi is so cute for bearing his own jealousy without a word until now :3 As for Shunsuke, he really surprised me with everything he said to Sasuke... Looks like someone's not so innocent as everyone thought him to be.. xD
UniversalPetto chapter 5 . 2/20/2015
Itsuki is so cute for being worried for Shunsuke :3 I kinda imagine him to be Itachi's copy, but at the same time so different from him. It looks a little difficult for him to accept the rules of his new home xD And Sasuke, man, he's so shameless xD And smart for making bats like that.. And he's cute for being jelaous of Shunsuke.. I mean, I understand him. If I was the one who had a twin sister that just popped out of nowhere and stole even a little part of my brother's attention and my favorite food I would be jealous too xD That's for sure..
UniversalPetto chapter 4 . 2/19/2015
I've read some other rewiews of this fanfiction, and I see that some people dislike Itsuki and Shunsuke. I don't see why :P Even if they are OCs I see them as a really important part of the story. And I don't dislike their characters either. I find Shunsuke very cute, a perfect little image of a moe uke. And I see Itsuki as another Itachi (come on, guys, two Itachis.. It's like a dream come true :D) As for the chapter, I loved it :D Smut part gave me a nosebleed, just like all smut scenes written by you (if ItachiSasukeSama was the one who wrote this one I apologize :'D It's amazing anyway ).. And Madara is so damned hot.. Did I already say that he's my favorite character ever? I think I did :'D