Reviews for Two for One
Korin Dragoon chapter 1 . 12/26/2017
I'd like to see a continuation of this to see if the girls got pregnant or not and how they handled the fall out and if they added anyone else to the harem.

Do you have a version of this one that follows Hermione?
DontMindMe chapter 1 . 10/16/2017
Well that was steamy.
I will admit i would enjoy reading how this would continue
vampdreams chapter 1 . 8/6/2017
Oh, I'm sure the girls could get used to him too
Good one _
Maybe Hermione will join them later?
te.nellis chapter 1 . 7/22/2017
Lol that was great.
biobicfalconr chapter 1 . 7/12/2017
I was wondering if you ever planned on continuing this story with more chapters or a sequal? Cuz i loved this and would love to see more added to it
hogwartsfan1 chapter 1 . 5/22/2017
enjoyable. fun to think the bookgirl getting it in the rear end haha
HottieRickyRozay chapter 1 . 5/2/2017
it was a great one shot and I hope you do more also you might wanna do a harem one full of twins n just make it a romance and smut were he helps and his reward is twins of different kind that have loved him but needed the right moment to tell him oh btw you got Ron spot on in character
Guest chapter 1 . 2/25/2017
Hermione and Padma should FUCK! I have had sex and I am 14!
Phillies2 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
The only thing I could see wrong was how he was hard again for Padma after cumming in Parivati. Other then that great One Shot story
hunzbookwyrm chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
loved it from beginning to end, great story, hope to see more soon
Guest chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Nice story! Half through I realized they were only 14 )
So usually guys need some kind of refraction period between coming and getting hard again, and I still have to meet a girl who says her first time was awesome. Actually, almost everyone I know says that the first couple times sucked. Big time...
Blazeb79 chapter 1 . 9/9/2016
Nice! Hogwarts the school for sluts lol amazing school.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/3/2015
Very nice story, but let's be honnest , I've never heard of a first time being orgasmic for a girl, faaaaar from it!
Lauren Saint chapter 1 . 1/25/2015
Haha poor Ron gets nothing, nice one shot :D
Bmdm97 chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
hell of a good story i think you should continue it