Reviews for Thoughts and Opinions
Guest chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Definitly.
Curlscat chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Or Puck could just not be good with being soft and having emotions.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/26/2013
u r so right. I wish I could date Puck. he's so dreamy... -sighs girly sigh- my fave qualities bout Puck are:
he's heroic
he's loving (at times)
he's caring (at times)
he's hot
he's not the normal kind of guy you were expecting
he's cool
he's strong
doesn't Puck sound so amazing?
bodhmall chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
Hey, this was good. I feel the same way... have you read the 9th book? I totally just went crazy with happiness.

And you know? I love Puck. He's HOT!

So, naturally, I am in love with his look alike. Who's my best guy friend...
anony mouse chapter 1 . 9/13/2011
Wow...

I totally agree.

I do like any type of fan fiction, except Tragedy and Horror and that type -I just break down then.

i totaly understand about the whole my friends don't read the same books as me part,too.
AlphaWriter1 chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
Lol puck would be a hot ive thiught that since i read midsummers night dream ages ago. And can we at least get a title for the ninth book already? Anyways your opinions on puckabrina are totally right on. Although i always thought that sabrina and daphne should have been just a few years older because than it really makes sense when they tell henry theyre old enough to think for themselves.
Nocturnal.Wood.Nymph chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
i like this and i totally agree! and thats how i like relationships to cause i honestly cant take so much loveey dovey...like w/ my bf we got in a fight ovr paramore ...he ended up with alomst a concussion but still! better thn mushy gushy crap! cuz i hate tht it makes me sik sumtimes...and haha u chicks can hav puck i want him as a friend...but what i do want rite now iz yo latte! muahaha
limegreenwordmachine chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
You're right. Sabrina and Puck just aren't Sabrin and Puck if they're constantly happy with each other. Lots of people here make the mistake of assuming that once they're together, they'll be together and happy forever with all the flying rainbow unicorns of the forest. I think they'd be one of those on-again, off-again couples who fought about stupid things and then ended up married with Puck sleeping on the couch half the time because they fought over who ate the last muffin.
The13thVasilisa chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Finally I have met someone who UNDERSTANDS!

But there's another reason. Puck and Sabrina are 12.
RandomAwesomeness chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I totally agree with what you said (: really no one I know reads the books either so... Yeah. I also think it may have something do to with the fact that he's 12 in the seris right now. The only problem I had was... I get Puck! And I spit in your latte ((:
LarryStylisonandWaldez4life1D chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This totally makes sense. And, no, Puck is MINE! Hehe!

*Percabeth and Puckbrina 4ever
KrissM3 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I think your right. I'd also like to hear your psychoanalysis on some other characters as well.
KENDRA1212 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
I agree, but with puck not saying he loves her isn't because he thinks it's over used or anything, it's just that they're 12...in my opinion 12 year olds shouldn't have to worry about love. I love puckbrina but not all of the mushy gushy stories. I mean, in one story I read they were all fighting and stuff then puck made her cry r something and then he finds her and they have a makeout session...where the bleep did that come from? Seriously.

Lol well, yeah bye!