Reviews for FireWorks
babyvfan chapter 1 . 6/28
This definitely wasn't what I was expecting. It turned out even better than I thought. It was good, really good. Usually I'm not a fan of second-person; it can sometimes get confusing for me but you really made it work for your story.
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 5/9
AMAZING JOB I LOVE IT! THIS IS AWESOME
Robotboy chapter 1 . 3/4
love this so much.
Articuno chapter 1 . 8/24/2014
I like this and the whole tone of self reflection. Great job.
Lucy Kent chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
This was absolutely lovely to read. Thank you so much for writing it!
Doni chapter 1 . 5/20/2014
I really enjoyed how you set this one up. They are intense in everything they do.
d1x1lady chapter 1 . 5/13/2014
Love it!
KlaraAristide chapter 1 . 4/20/2014
It was brilliant, sweet and clever.
All those emotions flowing around... Andthe way Harry starts to change his mind, still being stubborn and violent is a great interpretation !
Draco's letter are also a great part of the whole. And I believe it is not so frequent that different text types form such a wonderful whole !
I can't find my words, I would express myself in my mother-tongue if I could in order to show you how moved I am, but I can't.
I am very impressed.
JustMe chapter 1 . 4/11/2014
This is the most stupid and SENSELESS story I've ever read. And here people were telling me you were good at writing … God...
mugwumpmirror chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
Always love angsty buildup, especially well written ones
InkedBaby chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
I hate when draco has to beg for forgiveness like this. Its a pet peeve . For some reason, though, i love this.
Lily's Sidekick chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Loved reading this. The characters and character development are superb. I liked getting to see how different people deal with their traumas. Mostly Harry and Draco, of course, but still... You did a great job, I thought, describing their situations and states of mind, their emotions. Absolutely wonderfully written.
Riley Lynx chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
That was fantastic. Not many people can use second person correctly, but you did it beautifully. I was so emotionally invested in this story that I cried the whole way through. Really brilliant :)
Maura16 chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I really like this tense! Well-written, very good. Write in this style again?
rAiNwAtEr chapter 1 . 10/1/2013
Absolutely brilliant. My heart lept with this story and how you were able to develop this characters so throughly. I will adore this story for a long time to come, and hope to read more like it from you.