Reviews for FireWorks
Deathless Wraith chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I greatly enjoyed this fic. I loved the 2nd person (such an unusual perspective!) as well as the way you crafted Draco- not easily recovered to his old smarmy self, but as someone trying to emerge from his old way of being and truly regretful over his past decisions. I also enjoyed reading the letters belatedly, as Harry had. Well done
Atira7 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
Loved this! Everything was so volatile and so *them*
Kyrie Colors chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
This was a bit harder to follow than normal, but it did make perfect sense. I had to read over some parts again because I got momentarily confused, but for the most part I got it all with relative ease. I enjoyed it, Harry's character especially. Which is a bit of a change for me, because I'm always so much of a Draco fan. But the reluctance to deal with the emotions just made me become fascinated with him. It was a bit of a darker Harry than most things I read, more human, less stereotype. I loved it. Great job!
BAFan chapter 1 . 11/16/2011
Wow. I'm new to the HP-slash fanfic, being a Twilight addict, but I grew frustrated because all my favorite fics are WIP and slow to update - well, slower than I like, anyway - so I started browsing HP. Started with Ron/Harry because the thought of Harry & Draco just creeped me out. At least the R/H relationship was already established as a good, solid one that could be built upon in a believable way, whereas Draco . . . no. Not for me anyway, and the few stories I did read with that pairing did nothing to change my opinion.

Until this one. You've taken an antagonistic relationship and utterly turned it around, and not only provided solid, convincing reasons for that change but did it in a thoroughly enjoyable manner. Your writing is wonderful and I'll be reading this story (and probably others of yours) over and over again, I'm sure.

Oh, and have I mentioned the sex? Um, really hot. Really. Whew. Great job all around. I've Favorited you and added you to my Author Alerts.
XXShiro-KunXX chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
cried, actually sat there crying at how sweet this is and how good it is :')
DeadAgain chapter 1 . 10/24/2011
I've read this story more than three times now and it gets me every single time. I cry.

But I really, really like it!

My favorite line is "You're mean".

Keep up the good work!
Vampisandi chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
This is so beautiful!

Harry was a prat and in utterly denial.

And Draco 3333333333

This is what I love of them

That they don't have a clue, but when the talk, they really talk and always find the way to fix things.

Fantastic!
Beauty's Beast chapter 1 . 10/7/2011
THat was so freaking ! I'm in LoVe 3 AHHHHHH *Fangirl screaming!*
columcille chapter 1 . 10/4/2011
Brilliant. Wonderful combination of elements - the letters, the scenes, and that special Draco/Harry magic, which is a combination of the (crumbling of the) thin line between love & hate, redemption, and all of the classic star-crossed Romeo & Juliet drama: all rolled into one - that's why this "pairing" is so special, so compelling. We all yearn for that moment when hate is transformed into love, when the passionate fighting turns into passionate lovemaking, when our one hero redeems the other (usually both at the same time), when dark and fair are united... And you do it beautifully here.
Sheri Contrary chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
Hmm. Second-person narrative is...IDK...irritating...but I'm still reading, because...well...I've liked several other fics you've written. *sigh*

Bill: "Well…everyone knows you and Malfoy are a bit…I don't know. He's your thing, isn't he? Maybe they don't know how to mention him." *~*~*~* Hehe. "He's your thing, isn't he?" GREAT line! Because...YES, Draco is Harry's "thing." *grin*

I can't help feeling horrible for Draco after reading his letters. ( Poor guy...trying to make amends for his past deeds...but he can't do it without doing it face to face and Harry refuses to even read his letters...until now.

It bothers me that Bill's essentially taking Draco's side over Harry's. Yeah, HE'S accepted Draco apologies, but why should that mean Harry should as well. If I was Harry, I'd just as soon quit my fucking job and be done with it. I mean, Harry has plenty of money and doesn't need to work, so why put himself through this shite? "Right thing," my arse! Screw doing the "right thing," my arse would walk the fuck OUR! Of course, without "putting himself through this" there'd be no story...and, we want story. )

"Eh? How am I responsible for breasts?" you ask, flummoxed. *~*~*~* Okay...I'm giggling hysterically. This seems WAY more of a Ron line, but...still VERY funny! )

God, that last scene with Harry punching Draco ["Well, you're the problem!" he shouts at you. "The only problem left and I won't let anyone else tell me this is my fault! You're just jealous, and stupid, and acting like you're still in school, and talking about me to everyone but me. It's pathetic. You're never going to grow up, are you? You're just going to sit and dwell about all the things you fucked up, all the people that died because of you-"]...it would definitely have me quitting my job and writing off just about everyone. Clearly everyone's been telling Draco what Harry's been saying...I'd be FURIOUS! Why the fuck are Harry's friends and "family" backing up Draco? I don't like it. (

Ahh...that last letter from Draco almost brings me to tears...the one about going to school when he was six. Damn Lucius for raising his son the way he did!

This is a great fic...and without any real sex in it. Awesome writing! )

P.S. Still don't like the second-person. *sigh*
pixie chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
thank you very much for this wonderful piece of story.

i really cried a bit while reading- (thats how i am)

but its so earnst and i totally love the character study of

harry potter you made-

i think, thats the most appropriate(?) description of his beeing and developing i ever read.

loved the stubborn kind of malfoy, too. having to read it in first person was a bit strange but fimnally fitting to me- that somehow that put the feeling of the main character more close and intimate over. i loved this one a lot!

(sorry for my languade- im not a native speaker...)
DanceswithHippogriffs chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
this was brilliant to read. and i loved the perspective... it narrowed my scope in an intense way. it would have been a shadow of itself in first or third person.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
this story is really good. i think that you should write a sequel to it, or at least re-write it in draco's point of view. i like the idea of them snogging in front of bill weasly, and him grimacing. then harry would say something like 'your the one who wanted us together, so shut up and deal with it.'
Anon chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I loved it! :)
Aeromance chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
This is raw, and intense, and so bloody human, it hurts.

The perspective is certainly dodgy. I don't know what to say about it. I feel like it doesn't add anything here, because while your writing does make me feel the emotions like crazy, I still very much distinguish between me and "you" (language joke, lol). But you're the author and whatever makes you happy is the best for the fic.

Like I said, fucking raw. Like a bloody steak that's still moo'ing. The emotions were intense and confusing and - again, like I said - truly and ridiculously human. So, perfect. Because human is what we're going for, yes?

much fanfic love,