Reviews for Second Chances
She leaves...comes back...fucks him

she leaves again...comes back again...fucks him again!

WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS PILE OF SHIT?
First off Bella is a easy whore...

In the beginning of chapter 3 edward is happier then he has been in a "log" time. He has asked bella to marry him and apparently he doesnt know that he has made the RIGHT decision until AFTER he fucking asked. And he says something about how he cant make himself regret his decision, but riddle me this, why would he be trying to just moments after he asked?

You're making some really stupid choices here and its ruining the story for me. It's just so... amatuar. I don't mean to tell you what to do but it's written as if the writer is scatterbrained, CLEAR YOUR MIND and set a clear and consice path for you characters.
why do they say each others names so often when their talking?

did you sleep ok bella?

I did Edward.

well that's good bella, do you want breakfast?

ya, I'm really hungry. thank you Edward.

oh, your welcome bella.

OMG Edward this is really good

see my fucking point here?
Edwards apology for fucking another woman other then bella for six years is pretty weak...life got in the way...I didn't know what else to do...and hes not even talking about stringing bella along for fucking YEARS

and you have bella fall right into him...fuck him at the wedding...leave...come back and tell him shes pregnant...stay with him...crawl into bed with him...she is just fucking pathetic.

She really wants to be with a guy that would lie, and cheat on his wife for YEARS? A guy that would be in two relationships at the same time? I mean really?
Edward cheated on his wife with bella...go into a relationship with her that lasted six years? And he never left his wife? Whats the deal there? Did he just want to fuck two different women? Bella didn't have a problem with that? She shared him with Tanya? NASTY

And bella leaves for years only to come back and fuck him? What a pathetic stupid bitch!
albalolagutierrez chapter 5 . 3/12
Looooooove it thank you so much️
Bella is nothing but an easy pathetic victim in this story. And its her fault. She allowed herself to be a secret for YEARS, allowed her boyfriend to fuck another woman FOR YEARS, and she falls back into him the very first time she sees him again? THen again the very first sighting...then they fight and she leaves...then she sees him again and guess what? BAM their together again.

Its just, pathetic. This version of Edward isn't even datable and by that I don't mean that he needs to earn trust, or change. I mean that the fucker can die. I want him NO WHERE near bella, ever!

I want bella to take that baby and never see Edward again. I hate him that much. Hes crossed a line you cant come back from.
Edward is a piece of shit...even bigger then I originally thought.
So a baby just changes everything huh? Just washes away the fact that Edward kept bella a fucking secret for 6 years...that he fucked Tanya while they were together...for SIX YEARS!

And bella walking back into his life like hes not a total cheating piece of shit.

Edward says if he had known that bella didn't want to know the sex of the baby then he would have told her in a more elaborate way? He still would have spilled the beans? WTF?
She was with Edward for SIX YEARS and he was married the entire time? WHAT THE FUCK?

NO, bella should get back with him. Shouldn't even look or talk to him, hes a total piece of shit. Why would bella allow that in the first place? She didn't mind SHARING him with Tanya? OF ALL PEOPLE? GROSS!
Someone chapter 1 . 12/15/2016
I don't think she should have forgiven him. I don't think they deserved a happy ending. Both of them were cheaters and liars and his wife dying or having a child doesn't change that. It was well-written, gramatically great, but I just don't think they deserve the ending they got.
Kibachow chapter 3 . 12/8/2016
Neither deserved happiness. They are adulter and cheaters. I like the story. I feel their pain. I just don't think they deserve to have a happy ending. This pregnancy is just giving them an excuse to be together, to give it legitimacy. Without it you see people with weak moral character. In a just world, they would not find happiness. That being said, I like the parts of the story where her bitterness and anger appears. That is realistic, and very understandable. While her trying to accept him back is not. What they have is very unhealthy and what would they say to their daughter about their past.
Judyblue95 chapter 5 . 11/27/2016
I know I have some of these compilations, but don't think I have ever read this until now. I'm glad I did! I know you marked this complete, but I hope you write more of their story for future causes...
Judyblue95 chapter 4 . 11/27/2016
your use of all these wonderful songs enhances each chapter they are in. lovely!
Judyblue95 chapter 3 . 11/27/2016
and we're up and we're down. who knows where we are or how this will end! what a roller coaster ride. I do get how she feels...