Reviews for Second Chances
pampam082 chapter 5 . 9/20
Sorry, I only speak very little English I'm French and I galley to write these few words I loved thy fiction, she is very beautiful . I could play it with google translator. thank you for this story
perpetually chapter 5 . 9/29/2014
Thank you :).
perpetually chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
Emotional start, lovely writing.
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 5 . 7/11/2014
Guest chapter 2 . 5/27/2014
This is fucking stupid.
Guest chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I don't feel sorry for her at all. She was with a married man. She sickens me. Edward sickens me.
Guest chapter 4 . 2/25/2014
This is the most ridiculous and spinless heroine in fanfiction world. LOL. I can't believe that there are people who identify with this chick. A girl without honor, pride and morality. There isn;t even a point to say anything about Edward. What a cheating, lying bastard. And looser. In the end he is a looser.
mskathy chapter 5 . 5/20/2013
Giggling that Bella doesn't want Edward to look.

Chunky Monkey! Yum. That's what my life is missing right now, clearly.

I'm glad this ended on a positive note, although I would have loved you sharing it with us either way; your story to tell.

Thanks for writing and sharing your beautiful words, J.
mskathy chapter 4 . 5/20/2013
"She does it so easily and it drives me crazy." Oh trust me, Edward, it's never easy. Never, ever.

Gah. Bella putting on Edward's clothes and going to bed. It hurts.

"I spend every day forgetting. I am an expert forgetter. " Me too, Bella, if only it was real and I could actually forget. Somehow, I don't think you did, either.

"I want us now... I want you now." - impatience is my middle name

Sweet ending. I'm totally nervous for the next chapter. IDK if I can take it.
mskathy chapter 3 . 5/20/2013
You have my pre-crying with your a/n. I'm gonna need A LOT OF FLUFF, J. A LOT.

"Everything feels so easy right now, I find myself waiting for the other shoe to drop." That sinking, sick feeling...

"I knew what I was getting into from the very first kiss, but I never knew that it could hurt me this much." THIS.

"That's why I stayed. Against all reason, against all logic, I stayed because I loved you. It wasn't enough, though. You still never chose me." - Yep, more ugly crying.

"I was scared of what our families would say. I was scared of what people would think." mmhmm. Truth right here. Scared of stupid shit, Edward. Please, allow me to kick you square in the balls.

mskathy chapter 2 . 5/19/2013
I think I donated to the compilation for SAA, but I confess, I don't think I've read many of the pieces in it. I'm so sad that SAA is also a cause close to your heart, Jac.

OH NO. The way this chapter opened... eek.

"Little copper haired, green eyed grand babies. Shit, I'm scared." I bet. I can't even imagine. Ugh, but YAY. And song choice? Killing me still.

"I'm not going to lie, it felt like I was dying." Oh, Edward, I know this feeling so well. And the waiting and disbelief.

"When I'm not peeing, I'm sleeping. True story." hahahahaha. I know this feeling, too.

"I told you, you are my dream. I'm not letting that dream go." - agh.

"I wasted so much time, Bella, and I'm sorry." - I'm glad he said those words out loud.

I'll never forget calling my mom and telling her I was pregnant.
mskathy chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
I can tell just from the description that this story is going to make me ugly cry.

I feel awful and so much for Bella as she makes her way home. Yep, already crying.

"There's no place for me here anymore..." Agh.

"I sigh and test out the smile I've been rehearsing all day. It still looks fake. Maybe no one will notice." - *heartclench*

"I miss you in my life, Bella." - yep, snotsobbing.

My heart breaks for Renee.

And now I need to go starfish and just let it all out. Excellent job writing this! You owe me some Kleenex. And a bottle of wine.
Guest717 chapter 3 . 5/17/2013
This story doesn't make sense at all, it would have a had good plot if it was written better. its poorly written lost a lot of important parts in it , and how old is Edward to have had a 6 year affair with Bella and not divorcingTanya, I mean what the hell. I always try and give stories a chance but some are unreadable and some aren't good at all.
my advice is remove the story fix it then publish it again if you want
MissTeenageDream chapter 5 . 3/15/2013
Loved it!
2loveybunnies chapter 5 . 1/3/2013
Just read this story and I loved it. I do have to admit there were many questions I had that were never answered, and I can't say that I understand how the affair with Edward even started in the first place or why it went on so long? I mean, Edward had to have been practically a newlywed when it started, was he a doctor already or in medical school? He must be older than Bella then, right? I guess it just didn't make sense that he would cheat on his wife in the first place and then string Bella along for 6 years! And nobody found out except for Alice?

And that Alice thing...why would their friendship end over Bella's affair? I mean, she could have been judgmental, but it sounds like Alice never even said a word to Alice about it so why would Bella have abandoned her too?

I guess the adultery part of this is hard for me to swallow. I get Edward staying with his wife because she was dying of cancer, but that was only at the end of their relationship...what was he thinking for 6 years, and why would Bella put up with it in the first place? I know they were in love, but I guess I blame them both for the way it went down.

All in all I'm glad that Edward and Bella and their baby seem to have found their happily ever after. Did they stay in Phoenix? Was the baby born there or did they go back to Forks? Where are their parents? Wouldn't you want you mother there for the birth too?

I suppose it's just in my nature to question the background and ask for more details. I commend you for writing all parts of this for various charities...I have all of the compilations but it was nice to read the whole thing together like this. Thanks so much for sharing it!