Reviews for Why?
laureas chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
Oh wow Misty! Welp, I'm glad I got to update too. I'm sooo impressed! And it really helps with the 'Hubris' saga. Looking forward to your next story as always.

Peace and Long Life \/

May the Force be with you

Till all are One!

WolvieGrrl chapter 14 . 10/15/2011
And the end of a good story... How did you come up with the names? And do they really mean light and dark?

Signing off,

A WolvieGrrl up to no good...
WolvieGrrl chapter 13 . 10/7/2011
Oh, Ani... You just don't make very good choices, do you? Oh, well. I understand the long wait, and I apologize for my lack of reviewing!
laureas chapter 13 . 10/5/2011
Ugh! I really hate Son at this point! Thanks for updating Misty.. Will try to rtf, (If my 'Wars' Muse will behave * glares at Anakin*) I'll be looking forward to something more when you're able.

laureas chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
Ah now we come to it. Nicely done Misty, just as I remember it. (And now I wanna take Son and paddle him!) LOL!

WolvieGrrl chapter 12 . 9/16/2011
I still hate the Son for killing 'Soka, but your story really goes into what he might have benn thinking, and he actually doesn't appear to be that dark. just missunderstood.
laureas chapter 11 . 9/6/2011
Oh boy, yep I thought I read that right. Had to read this twice to make sure. One thing I didn't remember is Ashoka getting wiped by Son but that seems about right. Other than that well it fits right to a T. And boy does this mean things are about to get real ugly. Nice job Misty!

laureas chapter 10 . 9/4/2011
Sorry I haven't reviewed this story before this Misty, but I've been busy ever since I started reading it. And it's thanks to you that I managed to get 'Price of Power' going full on. I'll be putting credit to you in chapter 5, cause otherwise I'd never gotten any of the 'Mortis Trilogy' right. Your story is fantastic and really has been a great inspiration for my own fiction. (Did I mention my 'Wars' muse is Anakin? And how loud he can get?) Lol. Seriously, I really am grateful that I found 'Why' out there because it has really broken a dam on my own creative writing. And I see I'm not the only 'Wars/ Trek' fan out there. That's comforting.

Peace and long life, and May the Force be with you

somebody chapter 9 . 8/20/2011
that was mean but what are you going 2 do. He's on the darkside
somebody chapter 8 . 8/20/2011
I always thought that little creature was creepy. The way he talk and walk. It's just so creepy.
somebody chapter 7 . 8/20/2011
I'd say that was a nightmare Ahsoka
somebody chapter 6 . 8/20/2011
It's like im watching the star wars the clone wars episode again.
somebody chapter 5 . 8/20/2011