Reviews for Long Live
MeowDamnation chapter 1 . 2/27
I liked Foootprints so much more than TBATB. It was more realistic, more in character, and their love is even more beautiful. And then I read this and I just... it reminded me a lot of A Walk to Remember, which is one of my favorite favorite movies ever.

This was so heartbreakingly beautiful. I was holding back tears until the very end. I love Taylor Swift and I love Long Live, and while I was reading this story the song was playing at the back of my mind. Then after reading this I went and listened to it, but halfway through I stopped because everything is painful and I don't want to cry.

Thank you for this story. It really moved me. It didn't end in the happiest of endings but that's life, it doesn't always turn out the way we want it to. I live by these words, "it is better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all," and I will now think of this story everytime I think of these words.
MieraK1 chapter 1 . 1/3
:'D...WHY! (I'm sorry if this offends you but..) YOU KILLED HER! NOOOOO! NATSUME IS GONNA MURDER YOU IN YOUR SLEEP!
URGENT chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
URGENT. URGENT. PLEASE READ. THIS CONCERNS READERS. THIS IS NOT MEANT FOR MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC. READERS, PLEASE READ BELOW.

We've heard it all. Plagiarism. It's happened to many authors on this site; many authors in the Gakuen Alice fandom. We hate plagiarism, right?

MY HOPELESS ROMANTIC IS A PLAGIARISER.

Please check out the author 'Wanderer of the Roads' and her story 'The Devil Wears Prada'. It's a HARRY POTTER fanfiction, which My Hopeless Romantic ripped off. She has stated recently in her biography that 'The Devil's Contract', was taken off FFn because of 'profanity' in the story summary. And quite conveniently, she had not saved her story so she can no longer re-upload it. It's 'lost'. Well, it was never really hers to begin with.

Please read 'Wanderer of the Roads''s biography. It is not fair that this has happened to her.

DON'T SUPPORT PLAGIARISM. DON'T SUPPORT WRITERS WHO PLAGIARISE.

Thank you.
yintenchi chapter 1 . 8/17/2014
Heartbreaking the tears are not stopping anytime soon. Whhhhhyy! this is just so sad. I hate this! Noooo! Huhuhuhuhu.
why chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
how could you do this to me!?
AiramEnayle chapter 1 . 7/19/2014
Wow! You just made me cry!
t0m0dAcHiNgU chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This fic breaks my heart so bad OTL
allumete chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I know it already says there on the summary that someone's going to die but- I still fucking cried! I cried, snots and all.. T - T
I know one of them is bound to die and leave the other someday (and some even say the mangaka never really thought that Natsume and Mikan would go that far because of his alice form and all..) but reading about one dying on the other is just different. Especially if it's Mikan dying. Because when I think about it, out of the two, it would be harder on Natsume if he was left by himself. And the line where Mikan says she'd like to think that she warmed his heart to prepare it for this girl. Why, why.. WHY!? This is just so fucking sad - painful even! It hurts.. )':
Anyway, job well done for another wonderful story that brings out this kind of emotions from the readers. Thank you! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 2/20/2014
YOU MAKE ME CRY A RIVER
riaanaa chapter 1 . 10/24/2013
I know that you're not going to see my review as you have left the site.
Bur after crying like all other readers I have this question in my mind..While writing 'Footprints' or after completing 'Footprints' did you imagine the future of this pair actually like this..?
I love Taylor Swift's Long Live.
cakeluver2 chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
oh. my. gosh. this fanfic was amazing! i could feel almost physical pain and sadness in my heart from reading this ;( it was just so awesome yet sad... :( I felt so sad at the end, i cried, and it was just... oh my gosh...
Guest chapter 1 . 8/11/2013
The fact that I pulled an all nighter just to finish reading 'Footprints' and then reading this until I cried myself to sleep just proves how talented you are! I would hug you in person if I actually knew you! I find your stories so addicting that I literally ending up staying awake the whole night just to finish reading your fanfics. I mean it's literally 6 in the morning and my sister must think I'm crazy for crying this early in the morning haha! Anyways I was so sad to find out that you moved on with the next chapter in your life that you have left the world of writing fan-fictions. I hope to see your work in the near future when you decide to write a book that's guaranteed to give me feels and heartaches. You are honestly the best GA fanfic writer and I hope to come across your work soon, hopefully in paper at some book store!
Hatsucchi chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
You know, this fanfic remind me of my friend who died, she also fighting her illness, I give you credit for this fanfic , I love this fanfic so much...
FreshKicks chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
I saw that you write a lot of fanfics for gakuen alice so I checked out your profile and found this story. I have to say that this is the first fanfic that I have read in my life that made me cry. It was beautiful. And I just wanted to thank you for writing this amazing piece.
Aerys-Hime chapter 1 . 6/3/2013
Ahhh you're so mean! How could you? Making me cry this much T.T it was so worth reading, I tell ya! And I'm still crying T.T your writing is good! The style, the choice of words... everything! You deserve lots and lots of applaud! :'D keep it up!