Reviews for Family Bonds
KayleeChiara chapter 1 . 1/7/2013
Awwww, what a sweet story! Too cute! Love it! Thanks for writing!
TheBabblingBrooke chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
I love this. I love stories that explore the relationships of the bots and humans and it doesn't hurt that this is cute. And that you have Cliffjumper. I always thought it was a waste to have such an awesome character literally killed off in the first five minutes of the show. Wish there were more stories out there like this.

Great Job!

(\ /)

( _) bunny loves cliffjumper

C(")(")
Transformers123124 chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
omg plzz continue *idea* have bee, cliffy and arcee ask raf about his real family
Soului chapter 1 . 7/15/2011
lol! I love it. I really, really love it. Thank you so much for writing this.

The only thing I noticed were a few very minor grammatical errors. I think you missed a 'that' at one point about 3/4 down.

Other than that, well done. You made the bots relatable while still making it obvious that they come from a different culture than us.
Flareup4Ratchet chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Love the fic. It's so adorable. Can't wait to read more if there is more to the story. :D
InTheLight-Hija chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Once again, Omie, once again you write a short and sweet and awesome masterpiece :D And this is probably the first TF Prime fic I've read so far. I love the fact that Cliffjumper's a goodie instead of a baddie XD And the cute stuff! *squeeks* Luv it!