Reviews for One Fell Down
englishtutor chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
This is absolutely brilliant. You are an exquisite writer. And you ended it at just the perfect moment. Perfect!
Meew3 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Lestrade nooo !
librarywitch chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
Oh wow I hope that was Sherlock and not Jim from IT. I really hate that little scum bag. That guy needs whatever the Oscar equivalent is in Britain.
bamf1010 chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh my god that was harrowing. But I love Lestrade. Oh wow. Great short fic though!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
That was a truly amazing story. I'm speechless.
forgetmenotjimmy chapter 1 . 3/29/2012
:'( Noooo! He didn't die did he? Did he? Excellent fic, had me on the edge of my seat! Bravo!

:D
shiroakuma chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
that was sad and beautiful. thnx for sharing *off to cry*
not paranoid enough chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
DI Lestrade is BADASS.

And so is John Watson.
editor frog chapter 1 . 9/3/2011
I love this. Pacing is excellent; description is just as needed and no more (I cannot stress this enough; too many just go balls to the wall and ruin a good plot with it) and there's tension and suspense galore (another good trait; love suspense pieces, I do) without going overboard on the torment.

Not familiar with "The Lion in Winter," but I like the quote and how it ties into the story. It almost fits John's predicament in a way, as well (obviously) as Lestrade's.

Personally, I like to think the cavalry came just in time. I can't imagine this 'verse without DI Lestrade. :)
moowashere14 chapter 1 . 7/26/2011
D':
Caia Caecilia chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Fantastic and powerful, I'm off to read more of your work. Thanks for sharing.
mustangwoman chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This is brilliant! I know it's marked as complete but I truly hope you'll consider continuing it. You've done a great job with Lestrade. Thank you so much for sharing this!
Cynical and Sarcastic chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
...

Meep.

...

This was heartwrenching.

Oh my god.

Please, PLEASE continue.
Time and Fate chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Totally loved it. Stopped one step short of being too much and hung out there being TOTALLY AWESOME
Jodi2011 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
The End?

no! this needs to continue please. Does John surrender? Is he rescued? Who gets Moriarty?

Damn fine writing such as this needs more. Please?