Reviews for Green Villa
Buttface chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
The Indian tech support will win.
Celebrity01 chapter 6 . 11/23/2011
Thhat is alright, whatever helps a fellow writer out haha, keep up the good grades and writings!
Celebrity01 chapter 5 . 11/23/2011
I'm not sure if that is the less painful death so far given she didn't technically feel it, but wow, i did not think of the killers doing something like that. I'm actually on the verge of thinking of suspects and everything.
Celebrity01 chapter 4 . 11/23/2011
The chapter seemed to be more informational and long than confusing actually, but I still liked it and I really think this might become one of my favorites
Celebrity01 chapter 3 . 11/23/2011
Great writing and all of this writing is making me want to go with them. Of course given their soon-to-be situation maybe that is a bad idea haha
Celebrity01 chapter 2 . 11/23/2011
Poor Ricky, did not even last long to see any of the other characters.
Celebrity01 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
All I have to really say is THANK YOU! Like one of the first things i look for in characters in stories is like their descriptions including personality and appearance and all. I already know that from the get go I am going to love this story, in fact, let me go on and subscribe and add lol
ThePlotMurderers chapter 5 . 8/20/2011
Surprising turn of events! Elaine is pregnant, which I dearly hope brings about some good fortune for her. Also, it sounds liks she's used to having fainting spells. Perhaps drugs? It might suggest the drug ring staying at the villa. The death was another unexpected one. I thought one of the mean girls would be going, just not Darcy. I also loved how the killer made the death look like a suicide. I look forward to seeing how this turns out.

Please update soon! This is a very promising story.
ThePlotMurderers chapter 4 . 8/20/2011
An interesting chapter. I do like the various subplots that are going on. Such as the apparent drug ring, the little romances, and the mean girls acting like two-year olds. The death, again, managed to surprise me. I did not see Syrus dying; part of me thought he would live as far as the 'running for your life stage'. I don't know why, though.

I think that the next victim will be either Courtney or Nick. If the killer isn't in the drug ring, they might have at least overhear Julian's altercation with Oliver.

And on to chapter four.
ThePlotMurderers chapter 3 . 8/20/2011
And I am surprised again. A chapter used-not to kill people, but to esablish characters! I actually feel quite silly. I was quite expecting someone to pop the cork before they even arrived at the estate!

I feel I ought to make some predictions:

I think that one of the mean girls will be next. I don't know why, I just do.

I'm not yet able to come up with any suspects. I don't know very much about the other characters yet.

To chapter three!
ThePlotMurderers chapter 2 . 8/20/2011
And I am struck speechless. The death was ingenious. Not gory and brutal, as I was expecting, but quick and effortless. Nice touch. I was not expecting poor Ricky to go, though. Something told me he might be more important. Either way, great chapter! My only qualm is the length. I don't like to nitpick, but I find that stories are more enjoyable as longer, more drawn out sections. I must say, though, you are pretty good!

Moving on to chapter two-
ThePlotMurderers chapter 1 . 8/20/2011
Hello. I've been meaning to read this story for some time. It was brought to my attention with your very kind fav of my story. I've read the character list, and I must say that this is going to be very exciting. I love all the different groups of people! We have mean girls, drug lords, a horoscope writer, a gaggle of teens, and even a support staff! I'd have to say, just from reading your list, that my top three favorites are Elaine, Belle, and Joey. I'm gonna head straight to chapter one to read that.
Riddick writer chapter 5 . 8/6/2011
Nice progressing story with interesting sub plots developing. I like how you introduced Tucker, he has a pretty idividual personality. Also the murder at the end was interesting. Update soon!
Riddick writer chapter 4 . 8/4/2011
Another good chapter, i like how you're killing people off and making it realistic like how they have a reason for being alone. Poor Syrus... didn't even see it coming...
Riddick writer chapter 3 . 8/4/2011
Thier is no such thing as too much dialouge, especially if you make it sound good like you've been doing. Also i like how your starting to introduce chars at a easy pace so its not too overwhemling to read! Keep up the good writing!