Reviews for Young Love Outgrown
tricorvus chapter 7 . 7/1/2013
you just jumped from first-person to third person with no warning. Come on now! English is not your major.
Marvelous, not marvels. Arm in arm, not arm and arm.
and we're back from third person to first person to end the chapter.
Sorry can't do this.
tricorvus chapter 6 . 7/1/2013
Roses don't have peddles they have petals. This is just a little bit getting on my nerves now. You go to college. Please learn spelling while there.
Also look over how Scarlett describes herself. You do not say, "tears ran down my red swollen face", and you know that you don't. You could be on the shelves of the bookstore if you'd clean up the telling and the spellings. I'm sorry but I expect better of an American college student.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/3/2012
Its nice. I don' t really like the 1 st person idea though. Its hard to do scarletts character so 3 rd person would be bettet
lovegwtw chapter 13 . 11/5/2012
Sorry I forgot to review. :p Good chapter! I'm kind of waiting for the action to pick up and her to get over Ashley. But obviously, its only realistic if it takes a little time.
Keep up the good work! :)
Ondine03 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Being naturally suspicious, I am wondering if the rescuer is Ashley. Do we know if he's really dead? There was a letter, yes, but I don't know if they actually found the body. Rhett is behaving a bit stalker-like here. A girl is allowed to say "no" without being grabbed, and shaken. I am not liking him, right now.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Glad to see this update. I think the rescuer is Rhett. I think that he's going to have to try a kinder, gentler approach to win her over. He'll need to be a friend before she'll trust him to let anything else develop. Update again soon!
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Oh I bet it's Rhett - it's a very Rhett like thing to do.
Magdeline chapter 13 . 10/21/2012
Aww I hope that's Rhett coming to her rescue at the end :)
Ondine03 chapter 12 . 9/29/2012
Poor Rhett. Better luck next time, I hope ...:)
rhett's love chapter 12 . 9/28/2012
I'm sorry I wasn't able to review last two chapters. Have been in the hospital. With regards to chapter eleven,I'm glad she told her mother how she feels towards Rhett. I can understand why her mother is leary of him. She just wants to keep her daughter safe but so does Rhett. As for this chapter,wow. I think she made the biggest mistake telling him to go away. She should have tried to get past mammy so she could see him. Another fantasic addition.
Melody-Rose-20 chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Aww, poor Rhett - he was so close.
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
“Drunk yes, but the way he talked about Scarlett. The way he just lit up at the sound of her name. That had never happened to any other woman before.”
This is a very poetic description of Rhett’s love to Scarlett, and it is very close to truth. Yet, only Belle could see this because she knew Rhett too well and with her he wasn’t wearing a mask of impersonal indifference.
Scarlett is acting very harshly and unfairly to Rhett. I also didn’t like Ellen’s behavior.
Reba-Brockfan chapter 12 . 9/27/2012
Well, I'm still here. I've been really busy too. That's why I haven't been reading this for awhile. I just read chapters 8-12. You've outdone yourself. It's excellent. I wonder what will become of Scarlett and Rhett in the coming months while they are apart. Wonderful update!
Ondine03 chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Poor Scarlett. A telling-off by both her mother and by Mammy, the two people whose respect she really wants. And pregnant - those hormones do strange things to you. Looking forward to how it will all play out. I hope she won't send Rhett away, at any rate! :)
Amaranthe Athenais chapter 11 . 8/20/2012
Thank you for the update! This is great!
I wonder what Scarlett will do next. What I like is that Scarlett says to her mother that Rhett understands this.
A good twist will be if she falls in love with Rhett and Ashley turns out to be alive. I wonder what will follow such a situation – divorce or obtuse patience from our southern belle?
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »