Reviews for Sanity is Overrated
Sinfulangels chapter 7 . 7/6
T. Alana M chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Shit just got real. er. You have to update this!
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Oh man. That was all...self inflicted? And for a minute there I was thinking that Shizuo was taking advantage of a crazy person... but it was a hallucination. Since this is from Izaya's point of view, it's right that the readers don't know when it's real or a hallucination either. No tell-tales or anything.
Wow. Great, great story.
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
He's getting worse and worse..he's now officially killing people in unconsciously. Shiki's such an ass- -it's not like he gave a deadline or anything. Izaya could have gotten the blood later.
Minor nitpick: 'vial' not 'vile'.
Loving this fic. It doesn't say completed yet so I'm hoping you'll continue.
Reading on.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
This is great- all the mental torment, and writing things from the crazy person's point of view so we know just how crazy he is...
The Magnetic Witch chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
That is such a devastating ending! QAQ
KowaiNeko chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Omg that was amazing! I just read all of it! I couldn't focus on work today because I wanted to read this so badly! I kept taking breaks to read it! This is absolutely amazing! I feel so horrible for Izaya! I had to stop reading for a couple minutes during this chapter to regain my composure before continuing! I just... I love it
natnatrat chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Aww will there ever be the fun chapters. I was so looking forward to it.
YullenLover33 chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Oh! I can't tell what is real and what is in Izaya's head! But, this is getting interesting.
XD chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Oh ma gad! Plz update :) I really love this! You should make another like this with roppi-chan and tsuki!
musicislife81360 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Will you continue this story? Its really good, I'd love for you to finish it
Bloodyrose23 chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
Humanly Human chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
Please, updaaaate~! I'm waiting for this. (A)/

the psychologycal thing is adorable. umm... yeah, I mean Izaya and his craziness.

beside that: Poor, poor Izaya.
mrs teddy chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
Frankly, I read it a month ago, so I'm sorry for commenting so late.

I love psychological stuff. Actually, anything that involves psychology (including things that I suffered or I still suffer, my own mind amaze me), but, obviously, it must be a good story. And this story is one of those.

Damn Izaya's pride. If only he had accepted the help that Shinra offered him... Now, how will he get out of there? It's sad. Really sad.

I don't know how you will continue this story, I hope you update soon. And is great that you wrote all the explanations about this issue for whom don't understand (I didn't read it, but I will... for learn even more, I guess). Oh, and I think you forgot include nausea, it's normal; but I'm not sure, I read it twice but time ago.

And that's it. Keep writing!
Anonymous chapter 7 . 3/28/2012
This is really great..

Please update soon. And I mean SOON. I just absolutely ate this up. Excellent job.