Reviews for Sanity is Overrated
I'm disapointed in you :( why did you stop (Don't juge the grammar I'm to lazy to correct it)
Viae chapter 7 . 4/27
Oh dear! Hehehehehe~
Guest chapter 7 . 12/30/2015
I know this is years later, but I just have to say that I've read this so many times, and I really like it. It's one of my favourite fanfics. My problem with it is that tiny last paragraph! I really feel that after you have portrayed a breakdown so well and in such a raw fashion, an outdated portrayal of a mental health hospital goes against how openly you have explored and addressed the other issues. Straitjackets haven't been used since 1985 in the UK (and chemical restraints are used in Japan). In the UK, chemical restraints and low stimulus/seclusion rooms are used, or even safe physical restraint by other people. I believe that it is similar in the US, although soft restraints or hard restraints are used more frequently.
fry chapter 7 . 12/8/2015
Pls continue this, i love this so much! The idea of izaya havig mengal illnesses is just so great and original ;_; i rlly love this fic
Sinfulangels chapter 7 . 7/6/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE AND COMPLETE THIS AMAZING STORY!
T. Alana M chapter 7 . 5/9/2014
Shit just got real. er. You have to update this!
T. Alana M chapter 5 . 5/9/2014
Oh man. That was all...self inflicted? And for a minute there I was thinking that Shizuo was taking advantage of a crazy person... but it was a hallucination. Since this is from Izaya's point of view, it's right that the readers don't know when it's real or a hallucination either. No tell-tales or anything.
Wow. Great, great story.
T. Alana M chapter 3 . 5/9/2014
He's getting worse and worse..he's now officially killing people in unconsciously. Shiki's such an ass- -it's not like he gave a deadline or anything. Izaya could have gotten the blood later.
Minor nitpick: 'vial' not 'vile'.
Loving this fic. It doesn't say completed yet so I'm hoping you'll continue.
Reading on.
T. Alana M chapter 2 . 5/9/2014
This is great- all the mental torment, and writing things from the crazy person's point of view so we know just how crazy he is...
The Magnetic Witch chapter 7 . 5/4/2014
That is such a devastating ending! QAQ
KowaiNeko chapter 7 . 7/15/2013
Omg that was amazing! I just read all of it! I couldn't focus on work today because I wanted to read this so badly! I kept taking breaks to read it! This is absolutely amazing! I feel so horrible for Izaya! I had to stop reading for a couple minutes during this chapter to regain my composure before continuing! I just... I love it
natnatrat chapter 7 . 4/5/2013
Aww will there ever be the fun chapters. I was so looking forward to it.
ofnisaofunsdf chapter 7 . 3/5/2013
Oh! I can't tell what is real and what is in Izaya's head! But, this is getting interesting.
XD chapter 7 . 11/5/2012
Oh ma gad! Plz update :) I really love this! You should make another like this with roppi-chan and tsuki!
musicislife81360 chapter 7 . 10/30/2012
Will you continue this story? Its really good, I'd love for you to finish it