Reviews for See What I See
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Great writing and terrific character sketch.
YeahI'mWeirdAndILoveIt chapter 1 . 1/6/2014
Love the story!
sevenpercent chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
Yes- your view of John's view of Lestrade is an interesting counter-point to my own. Both share the amusement/amazement/annoyance ratio of dealing with Sherlock. Loved that line- "some muscle memory that activated when it looked like Sherlock was off balance." I've spent sixty three chapters of "Got My Eye On You" trying to explain where that muscle memory comes from. Your version fits my head canon very well indeed.
Nectar-Ambrosia chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
So neat, concise, and yet effective. Brilliant characterizations, very spot-on.
FarGreenCountrySwiftSunrise chapter 1 . 12/27/2012
This was brilliant and beautiful. Thank you for writing it.
liareh chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Nice one! One for Lestrade!
Jenn chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
A very interesting take on Lestrade's character. I really enjoyed reading this.
lidiladilom chapter 1 . 1/24/2012

Nice one! Quite a great 'happy birthday' fic.

My favourite part was that he is 'confortable in his skin'. that fits!

Thanks, good day!

studentofwords chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
Just so you know, I loved this. I really did.
Pilikia18 chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Just re-read this story and can't believe I didn't comment before! You have an incredible talent for character studies. I love how you describe Lestrade from both John's and Sherlock's view. Beautiful. You capture all of them so well. I'm very impressed!
KayMoon24 chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
The more and more that I read of your incredible work that more I'm absolutely fascinated! Your writing style is something I've never encountered, and frankly, I LOVE it. I really adore your work with Lestrade- He's not used all too much here, and your portral of him is spot on. Nice touches on John's blog- it's very much like how I think he'd write it! Sherlock is always bloody impeccable by your tastes, and it was so very interesting, and sweet, to get to know D.I. Lestrade a bit more. the 'Sobering Up Sherlock' drop was very well done! Masterful, as always!
Lestrade's Lady chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Oooh, I really like this! It's always nice to see some appreciation for my beloved DI.
wehaveopitions chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
It's really insightful, I liked what John could see :) You've got their characters written down really well!
Cptn. Suz chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
A great little fic. I like the idea that Sherlock can deduce the person, but Watson sees the human being.
Ace of Emeralds chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is such a great story. I love Lestrade and I absoolutely love how you described his character in this fic :)