Reviews for Kicked out
Foxgirl198 chapter 4 . 7/18
hmm, is it weird for my favorite character on durarara to be izaya?
My nonexistent god

I think that reading this enlightened my senses.
Kishou-Chan chapter 5 . 11/14/2015
"I'll t-tell you when I've had enough" AHAHAHAH I love Shizuo x'D Loving the story!
Kishou-Chan chapter 3 . 11/14/2015
AHHHHHHH I LOVE YOU. YAS. AH. FINALLY A UKE SHIZU-CHAN! PLEASE MAKE MORE LIKE THIS 3333333
chailinacie chapter 21 . 7/22/2015
t..l..
Guest chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Jeez you're pushy. Sound a little more humble and thankful to your readers for reading this. Especially when you say the story is really good and that we should be thanking you, etc, etc.

Also, someone could possibly get drunk in 10 minutes. I take it you're underage? It would take 40 min minimum, and considering they're both men, probably about an hour. They're grown men, lol.
ThisFandomIsntDead chapter 3 . 4/7/2015
Finally someone else who's afraid of planes!
YumoTheNekoGirl chapter 1 . 10/21/2014
My reaction to finding a 21 chapter Shizaya story at 2:00 am: *heavy breathing* To read or not to read... THAT IS THE QUESTION.
ramenkai chapter 6 . 10/11/2014
Asura thought his fanfic was okay. Asura just didn't like how Izaya and Shizuo were so OC! Asura wants you to fix that. Asura would also like to say that Izuo is a no no. Izuo is when Izaya is seme, and it makes no sense to Asura. If Shizuo is obviously more manly than Izaya, then what's the point of making him uke? Shizaya and Izuo are different and totally unrelated. Asura means no offense but is slightly disturbed that you somehow combined them.

Asura
parker45k chapter 20 . 3/30/2014
so so cute! yay!
parker45k chapter 18 . 3/30/2014
I read the first sentence and started screaming, so so so so sooooooo cute!
parker45k chapter 14 . 3/30/2014