Reviews for Revenge of the Bad Girls
u r awesome chapter 1 . 10/2/2014
Hahaha! Great story! I absolutely enjoyed reading it! Sam and Jade were characterized extremely well! Great job!

u r awesome
doingsomeliving chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I really liked it, you keep the characters in IC!
You should write more about this two!
movie-moment chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Thank you for this! I was really hoping for a Jade and Sam encounter or interaction in the cross-over, which sadly, I did not get. I was actually hoping for them to bump heads and fight just a bit if they did encounter, since there's no one to challenge them in their show, but this was still great and I really like the idea of Jade and Sam being partners in crime. Maybe instead of Sam & Cat, it should've been Jade & Sam d: haha.
OhSnapItzLara chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
I love this! :D
ibowsgrande chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
love love love loveeeee it!
Mackenzie Oliver chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
Awesome. I really liked it.
Stephanie chapter 1 . 7/17/2012
Sam Puckett and Jade West in the same story teaming up for revenege? Oh sweet salami meat fake blood faawesomness. They are FAVOURITE TEN STARS :) (sagraham1992 gmail)
Badeistruelove chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
love it
lz12349 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
gcyh
Mrs. 11th chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
I like this! I'm kinda wonderimg what happened to Sam at the end though…
Little-Angry-Kitten chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I could deffinalty see them do something like that! I always thought that Jade and Sam would be good friends... :)
thewerepuppy chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
Love this. I actually wish this was what happened in the iParty With Victorious episode. Sam and Jade teaming up just plain rocks!
addictedtochocolates chapter 1 . 11/8/2011
Hey!(: this was totally awesome!(:
Specificitydarling chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Ahh loved this! i really wish we got more interaction between the casts in iParty, especially Sam and Jade. But anyway, this was written brilliantly and you got both Jade and Sam spot on. Amazing! :)
rtaf chapter 1 . 10/5/2011