Reviews for My Heart is in San Francisco
iloveromance chapter 11 . 1/6/2015
I'm glad that Marlena and Belle have been reunited, , but I'm kinda suspicious of Ruby! Glad to see that you are still working on this story and I hope that you will post more chapters soon! :)
christine chapter 9 . 8/19/2013
Please up date this story soon
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Guest chapter 9 . 11/10/2012
Nice please keep the story going.
johndoc chapter 8 . 10/7/2012
Great story' Can't wait to read more!
LadyJibbs chapter 7 . 9/3/2012
So glad to see an update. Love JandM. Keep on ignoring Days right now because for some unknow reason the writers seem to not want to give them any time together. Please update soon.
JohnDoc chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
well it certainly looks like it's gonna get pretty dicey so please don't stop. J&M need to reunite soon don't you think? lol! or would that be the end of the story...jk! seriously,with the lil J&M were getting on tv right now, any type of J&M fan-fic is better then none but yes I am enjoying this story alot!
jelyn cook chapter 7 . 8/16/2012
thank you so much for the update. I love this story. can't wait to read what happens next.
iloveromance chapter 4 . 9/26/2011
Wow, amazing chapter. There has to be a reunion coming soon! They can't stay apart for too long!
iloveromance chapter 3 . 9/26/2011
Oh this is getting exciting! Wonder if there will be a reunion between John and Marlena? Very sweet chapter with Marlena and Belle.
iloveromance chapter 2 . 9/26/2011
Oh wow, what a cliffhanger! This will definitely throw a curve into John's plans, but I hope everything's okay!
iloveromance chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
Wow, what a great start to what promises to be an exciting story! I used to be an avid Days watcher (my favorite couple is Jack and Jennifer), and it's nice to see a story about John and Marlena. I haven't watched Days in years but I like how you've written this so that it's easy to follow!