Reviews for Spies Don't Take Sick Days
Suitslover14 chapter 1 . 1/28
Looks like I'm 3 years late on this but... I really love this fic! I wish you had continued it, the writing and plot has distracted me from homework (worth it). I love it with the whump and the suspense. Ah. It's amazing.
ilovemyboys chapter 4 . 8/22/2014
Awww, it's so great! Looking forward to more chapters!
Kristene chapter 4 . 1/2/2013
Please update soon I like this story poor Michael is sick...I like it _ haha
Cc1973 chapter 4 . 10/28/2012
Great story so far, please come back to it soon!
i luv ewansmile chapter 4 . 2/13/2012
Aww. Haha. They only want him to get/feel better. Really likingt his story. Nice job. Please continue ASAP. :)
bova chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Love the story so far. Very interesting and it does feel like real BN.
BurnedmichaelY chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
really enjoying this story:)
bcmom chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
Great job! Loving this story. More please. Thank you. :)
The Insanity of the Sane chapter 4 . 2/11/2012
this is awesome! it seems just like a real burn notice epsode. they should totally make one wer mikeets sick! please hurry and make the new chapter! i cant wait to see what happens next!
FirstWave chapter 3 . 2/8/2012
Great chapter! You're doing an amazing job of keeping everyone in character, I'm really impressed. Probably one of the best Sam's I've seen in the fandom.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
RHMichaud chapter 3 . 10/19/2011
So what is on that flash drive? And is Nate lying about having it?

Can't wait to read more.
bcmom chapter 3 . 8/27/2011
Great job! More please. :) thanks.
Gwyn chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
How do you get a cold in Miami? Last I got a cold was three years ago. And I live in Canada!
ariesrobin chapter 3 . 8/23/2011
This story is really heating up, great job. Let me know if you still need a Beta, I am not on the list, but I am avaiable to bounce ideas off of and do some quick spelling and grammer checking if you need anyone just send me a PM. really enjoying your story so far (love sick/refusing to admit that he actually is Michael).
i luv ewansmile chapter 3 . 8/22/2011
Great chapter! Very happy to see an update for this story. Nicely done.