Reviews for Realizations
slytherinsal chapter 1 . 2/11
Interesting. Your character development is certainly shaping up if you're looking to be an author, and fanfiction is a great way to practise! I wonder if you are published now, you wrote this about the time I was considering embarking a career as an author. I'm now a well-established author and I still write fanfiction when I've got block or am ill.
I don't find the plot bunnies a problem, I have a book with so many ideas I'll never write them all. It's time-time-time because with the best will in the world I can't manage more than 60k words in 10 days, and then it's editing, rewriting, re-editing, etc
If you haven't published yet, a good editor is worth their weight in gold.
nayin17 chapter 1 . 5/25/2016
Okay
lovemya2000 chapter 1 . 2/5/2015
Isn't It Just The Best When Bad People Discover You Really Don't Need Them. Dudley Had His Ego Hurt Ha
Lorelei Candice Black chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
nice one. I liked reading this from Dudley's POV even though his difficulties because of his overweight are greatly exaggerated (I'm very overweight, I know how it should be).
top story chapter 1 . 12/5/2014
Really? Dudley thought Harry would prefer his family over the Weasley?
He's definitely not that bright
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2014
Very interesting. I like it!
Youko's Befuddled Fox chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was cool I like how you got into his head.
Procrastinating.genius chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Lovely story!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
quite an interesting story...
maybe this will change Dudley for the better :)
Norrrrrrrrrr chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
A bit different
W.Blackbird chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
I really liked it. It was well-written, and I have no criticism.
Breezers2000 chapter 1 . 7/9/2012
I don't love it or hate it it's certainly different and really good! I think I like it!
Rori Potter chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Interesting story.
words-with-dragons chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
That was awesome, and very in character for Dudley. I wish he would've found a Daily Prophet about Harry and Voldemort or something, would've scared him good and made him also realize his cousin is like a saint in the wizarding world. ) (no offense if you aren't christain or anything, just simply a comparison) )
Ijustwantyoutoknow chapter 1 . 1/2/2012