Reviews for Songbird
LadyBigoud chapter 6 . 1/8/2012
Really sweet and romantic fic.

Rugbygirrl chapter 6 . 7/18/2011
I always love a jealous Cal! I look forward to your next story and really hope it won't be your last!
DominusProvidebit chapter 6 . 7/12/2011
I love my life. I love everything inter entire world! Thank you. Thank you! THANK YOU! Best. Ending. Ever. 'well I don't plan on wearing a lot of clothes' rawr. She certainly Jana feisty one. I'm so happy that she chose Cal and they are so adorable and Stupid John isn't so stupid anymore because he realizes that it's CALLIAN not... Johnian? Loved this story and a very good ending I might add! Thanks for writing and you have kept menupntil exactly 4:37AM with your brilliant writing. Thanks a lot. :P good stuff my friend Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 5 . 7/12/2011
Gay! John is such a frickin JERK! Cal expressed his love for Gillian - WHICH John knew about - and then John goes all ass mode and decides to tellgillian that Cal didn't mean it or that Cal isnt really there for her or whatever the hell he was doing. I am so angry and Liza should have told her to run after Cal. It's okay to tell her what to do if it's the right thing! Stupid John niant it a bit previous to LEAVE THE FREAKING COUNTRY when she's only known the guy for a couple weeks? She known Cal for at least 8 years and she knows that she's in love with him! What further help does she flippin need? Stupid John. He should understand that Cal loves her and she loves him and they had those feelings LONG before Stupid John cam in the picture. Geez I'm so mad right now. Well off to the next chapter to see what happens! Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 4 . 7/12/2011
Hell no BITCH! I'm staying with Cal!

And stupid John forcing her to make a hard decision and stupid Cal for not telling her about his feelihns and stupid johns boss for wanting him back in England and stupid gillian fir not realiIng that she has been avoiding the same feelings that Cal has as well! So I feel like th burst towards Emily was well written and feel like most people has trouble doing emilys character but you definitely got it just right. Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 3 . 7/12/2011
Angry... Protective... Same difference, right?

'I know that You're a little pissed with you being on your cycle and all...' haha! That is the best freaking thing ever! I love it!

So I'm happy that John at least knows that Cal 'fancies' her and gave himthe option to real it off. And I'm happy that Cal was a man and said no. I bet if he went to her office and kissed her he could get HER to break it off but he wouldn't do that.

I don't like John and Gill together lol but that's just cuz I'm epic callian! Thanks for writing and Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 2 . 7/12/2011
Gr I don't like all this lovey dovet stuff between John and Gill! I guess Cap needs to step into the picture very soon because I BET he's gonna be angry with Jihn us they start dating or whatever. You know. :D Good stuff .
DominusProvidebit chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Now THIS, this I like very much. I'm not too big on the idea of Gillian needing to choose between Cal and this new guy (John, right?) but I guess we can see where it leads. I'm especially pissed that not only did Gill walk in on it but Cal was having sex in the freaking office! Why the heck would he do that? Gr! Good stuff .
tuonetar chapter 6 . 7/8/2011
I didn't like this ending at all, it was way too easy for Cal. But of course you can't please everyone :) Anyway, you're very good writer and I do like reading your stories.
coffeemate chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
love the last chapter! thank you for writing and sharing. i'm sad that this is your second to last fan fic for lie to me, though. i blame fox. maybe you'll decide differently. because now that fox deprived us of a great show, we need great stories. & i have enjoyed yours!
nikkidog chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Thanks for the story. It was great! To bad the series didn't end like that.
LieBones chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
I loved this story and can't wait to read the other you have already written...please reconsider writing more LTM stories!
Vanes chapter 6 . 7/6/2011

Cal and Gillian together ! I really loved your story. I definitively want to read your other 'Lie to me' fiction.

I totally would love to read Law and Order CI fictions if they're about Bobby and Alex (of course). What a big romantic I am ! LOL
AndromedaAiken chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
Cheeky last line from Gillian! Glad they got their acts together in the end. Nice work!
Storm chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
The final chapter was a bit short for my liking... Thanks for the great story the past couple of days. I am looking forward to your next one!