Reviews for Saving Life
Jazzilynn Hall chapter 14 . 7/10/2015
I have to say, this is one story I enjoy coming back to read again and again. I think I've read it like... a dozen times now, and I still never get tired of it. It's a true joy reading this story. ProwlxJazz viva forever! Seriously... this pairing has stolen my Spark... I'd give anything if I could just have them for myself...
Lexma chapter 14 . 7/30/2013
This has to be the best 'how Jazz actually survived the first movie story' I've ever read. You managed to weave a pretty good plot and at a few spots I honestly didn't have a single clue as to whether or not things would work out ok. But they did and I'm glad, good job!
Alathea2 chapter 14 . 9/16/2012
I just found this, and I really enjoyed it. Of all the stories I have read where Sam became the Allspark, this is definitely my favorite. It is also one of the best, Prowl-became-Barricade fics I have read.

Thank you for the good read!
thewolfjacob chapter 14 . 9/3/2012
I really liked it keep up the good work
EmperialGem21 chapter 4 . 4/22/2012
I love this story, just had to let ya know! 3 you are awesome!
Camfield chapter 14 . 11/5/2011
I love this story! Such a wonderful premise, I do love Barricade and Prowl as the same mech, and unique story!

Thank you again for the wonderful read!
DemonSurfer chapter 14 . 10/14/2011
Aww!

Well, I must say I'm not used to reading Bayverse fics quite yet. This whole fic was a horrible mishmash of character designs from multiple continuities in my head. But of course, that's my failing and not yours.

I quite enjoyed this romantic and adorable story. You did a good job!
SyllverAngel chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Wow...really...This is an absolutely wonderful story. It touched me in a way not much has been able to do. I'm so fond of Prowl and Jazz, and this story had me in tears more than once, but I still loved it so much. You've done an amazing job here and I have every confidence in you that you will continue to be an amazing author.
sparklespepper chapter 14 . 9/23/2011
Yay Happy ending! :)
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Total total awsomeness. Loved it.

C.D.
Shizuka Taiyou chapter 13 . 9/22/2011
Total awsomeness.

C.D.
Daklog73 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
I left you my thoughts before about Sam, and even though that for a bit, it was alot of...well the stuff I don't like. But, it did work, and was actually a very interesting explaination of things.

I will forever love it when Jazz calls Prowl "Prowler", every time I see it, it gets more adorable.

Interesting that Prowl chose a Camaro for his vehicle mode. I honestly didn't expect that. I also love my boys Sides' and Sunny keeping the task of protecting Prowl on. Oh and Ratchet, the most abusive medic around...ya have to love him.

The end did not disappoint, I loved it. Great story, thanks for keeping me interested. Adding this to favorites.
Dance With Danger chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
I have enjoyed reading this story so much, I'm sad to see it's come to an end. I hope to read more from you in the future. :)
Fianna9 chapter 14 . 9/22/2011
Great story. You handled Sam's powers and the nature of the bond very well (better than many other stories I've read). I like the twins' punishment.
Fianna9 chapter 12 . 9/20/2011
I really like Will's comment "Do you get the feeling we are missing something big here?"

I'm glad to see Prowl back in his real form, and I'm looking forward to Prowl and Jazz's recovery.