Reviews for take my hand and save me
gleefan263 chapter 1 . 4/26/2012
Honestly... This story was one of the best I have ever read! I'm surprised it hasn't gotten more reviews. It was the perfect blend of everything! BRAVA! :D
AngelisIgniRelucent chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
fucking hell i never knew you'd written klaine! this is singularly THE most beautiful thing i have ever read. it's just perfect. there's literally nothing more i can say about it because everything was just SO DAMN PERFECT. you are genuinely one of the best authors i've come across on this site. i think it's safe to say that i'm a little bit in love with you ;)
perchance to wake chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
That was beautiful! *_* So sad at times, but so moving. I loved it!

Natvv chapter 1 . 7/30/2011
This was so perfect, so beautiful, and so well written. I have legitimate tears in my eyes. I really loved reading this, just so so much. It was so perfect!
snowangellms chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this is so heartbreaking wow you made me cry
rabbitheart444 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
this is absolutely lovely.
LaPaige chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
This was beautifully written. I love your insight to Blaine's past, because I always imagined it something like that too - disproving parents and definitely a disproving father. You captured everything so wonderfully and the way you wrote Kurt and Blaine's relationship was brilliant. I love Finn trying to do the big brother thing, too, even if I think Kurt's the older one. :)
MinimizeYourself chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Gorgeousness! Complete and utter gorgeousness. I'm usually not a big fan of Blaine having awful, homophobic parents, but this was just done so well! And Kurt is just a sweetie. LOVE.
somesortofsomeone chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Ohhhh my goodness this is wonderful! I really liked the stream of consciousness style of writing-initially I wasn;t sure how well the parenthesis would work out, but it did :) just lovely 3
Ally chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Great job! I really loved it! :)