Reviews for Antebellum
Tenshi Yaku chapter 19 . 1/20
T.T please update
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 19 . 2/18/2014
Please continue the story i long to know what happens next
dragonzrreal chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
more? ... .:o:.
dragonzrreal chapter 12 . 1/23/2014
"The door... was totally open." laughed so hard I cried! Brilliant!
ctofi1 chapter 19 . 1/23/2014
A quand la suite ?
tu abandonne ?
met la suite s'il te plais
je ne veux pas que ça s'arrête
Little Shinn chapter 19 . 1/16/2014
keep going
interesting
who is trying to kill ichigo?
JuleMaker chapter 19 . 10/9/2013
continueee. I'll wait for this 3
KatRum chapter 2 . 6/23/2013
I like how Byakuya is sensitive. :) but femichi is still weirding me out... _
KatRum chapter 1 . 6/23/2013
... I'm sorry but I really can't imagine Ichigo being a girl. I tried and all I can do is laugh. so i read this chapter thinking of ichigo as a guy and i cracked up laughing. Sorry. It's interesting though, so i may as well keep reading... might get a few more laughs xD.
kyuumihaira chapter 19 . 6/15/2013
Please, please, please continue!
BookLover2401 chapter 1 . 5/8/2013
Who Was Her Boyfriend?
Manic Dogma chapter 19 . 4/15/2013
Overall? This fic is good. The romance feels slightly too quick, but the emotions feel reasonably genuine and the slightly rushed feel is mitigated by scenes that make clear that these events have been a long time in the making.

I just wish we had seen more of it. "Show, don't tell" folks.

On a more detail oriented level, you seem to be completely disregarding Hisana's existence. Remember, Byakuya was completely head over heels for that woman (he flouted the traditions of his family to adopt a commoner as his sister in a society based on feudal Japan for her for christs sake. That takes balls!), and there's no sense of that in this fic.

Now, that's not to say he can't fall in love again (read Gabriel Blessing's Fic "Debt of a Sword" for a great example of a second love) but Hisana would still be a prominent and oft remembered part of his past, something he and Ichigo must come to terms with (pro-tip, which is a great trick for instilling a bit of drama early on in the relationship. Jealousy produceth a multitude of tense moments).

and one more thing, I thought Ichigo was a virgin before this chapter, and you've implied Byakuya's a big boy. Shouldn't that have hurt her more? I mean yeah, the amount of exercise she'd done over the years will have annihilated her hymen, but a girl still has to get accustomed to that kind of girth.

Now that I've whinged myself inside out, allow me to say that, complaints aside, I enjoy this fic. Fem!Ichigo fics are like fucking hens teeth and this is the only readable full fic I've found (sampling of your other fic "the Fallen" pending...). This fic scratches that itch well enough until I finish my own.
Firebirdever chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
Wow, that was incredibly hot and sexy. And love, god, so much love in this chapter. Cant wait to find who is this villain behing all this. Cant wait :)
Dianne060807 chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
thanks for the new chapter. i truly love the story and i can't wait to see how things play out. it's not that i find it too drawn put but i do hope to read their happy ever after soon. please! byaichi rocks! :)
ILoveKuramaTooMuch chapter 19 . 4/13/2013
I love this chapter! It promises more adventure, there is a lot of love and the lemon is soooo GOOD! I actually almost cried when I read it, it is just loving and passionate and full of Byakuya! oh my, hehe. I can not get enough of Ichigo with this man,love and relationship never sounded so interesting, fun and important like they sound with those two ) Thank you, fuzzi-chan!