Reviews for Don't Tell Mum
CharmedArtist chapter 2 . 2/25
So cute :D Thanks for sharing!
R. A Cross chapter 2 . 1/3
Continuation please!
fallingfireflies chapter 2 . 7/9/2015
I read this constantly omg. I seriously cannot go to my alerts page and NOT click on this story and reread it again. I have read some of the reviews for this and contrary to them, I think this would be wonderful if when you update it (if you ever do) you kept it as light as this. There doesn't need to be any drama or angst, just have them meet in the kitchen every night or morning and they have their few moments together (ADORABLE MOMENTS THAT YOU WRITE PERFECTLY).
Maybe have Bill casually mention in one of the early mornings that he and Fleur decided to take a break; there doesn't need to be any drama about her finding out and leaving in a big display of fire and heartbreak.
I just love this so much because the banter between them is so natural and Voldemort was never mentioned and he isn't ruining their lives and I just-
Fuck me.
bloodyredfox chapter 2 . 1/3/2015
It is good!
Please continue... :)
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
This is so sweet _ I can't help but feel its a bit fast for Harry, but it's still really nice. I can't wait to see more ;)
flakeshake07 chapter 2 . 8/25/2014
Now officially on my fav author list haha!:) Your
stories are awesome!
Jannafrancine chapter 2 . 3/1/2014
Great story. More please?
silence01 chapter 2 . 11/25/2013
please hurry up and write some more of this story t is really good and i really want 2 know what is going 2 happen next
MargaritaS chapter 1 . 11/17/2013
so cute, i wouldnt mind seeing more
sub0chick chapter 2 . 11/14/2013
awww, very sweet, love it :)
crazy1person2you3been4warned chapter 2 . 10/17/2013
Molly finds out.
tryagain4me chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I like this, you should keep going
Makurayami Ookami chapter 2 . 6/9/2013
Haha. That's actually pretty funny.