Reviews for I'll Love You Forever
im only 9 years old
Crystal Lily Lover chapter 11 . 4/3
i luv the story!
J.M.R chapter 8 . 3/2
I am so happy i came across this! This is just what i like! Thank you for creating this and all the other one shots! Domo arigato!
amymagic4 chapter 17 . 2/2
12?! Wow!
O-O
I am only 11, I want to make a fanfiction like yours one day!
amymagic4 chapter 5 . 2/2
Your one-shots are so AWESOME
AmuxIkutolover chapter 41 . 1/18
Haha! I don't approve of drinking, but I do have to admit that drunk people are hilarious. For example, the youtube video of the drunk guy singing Bohemian Rhapsody in the back of a police car!
I feel a little bad for Kashino... I'm sure that he'd be embarrassed if he knew exactly what he did.
Hm... It's kind off sad. Now that they kissed however many times the day before, Ichigo doesn't want to kiss him. :( And I bet Kashino doesn't even remember a thing.
He really does sound like the perfect boyfriend... Man... I want a dude like him mixed with Ikuto (Shugo Chara), Kirito (SAO), Usui (KWMS), Ash (Pokémon of course!), and so many other anime dudes... I wonder if I'll get a boyfriend when I'm 17... my biology teacher started dating his wife at age 17, but they got serious a while through college. They're now going to have their first child. I can't wait until her baby is born... She doesn't know the gender, and her husband knows but won't tell ANYONE. It's torture...
(I always put this.) AMUTO FOREVER! :)
I wonder if there will be more.. I'm enjoying it a lot _ ur an awesome writer
Tara and Tory M chapter 41 . 1/10
Tara: I love this!
Tory: I like it, a lot...
KawaiiAnimeGirls chapter 41 . 1/7
Mikashi-sempai, you are a genius.

An extremely creative, wonderfully talented genius. :3

Anyways, thanks for writing this! :D Everything you write makes our day Arigatou! ;v;

*Smiles* Haha, Ichigo's wish DID come true... XDDDDDD

–Chiyoko-chan and Cho-chan
ooh, question, do u plan to be a writer?

or a singer? I think u like doing that too... i remember reading that somewhere.

talking about the future... i think you'd be talented either way. (: but i rlly wanna kno... if u could reply, tht would be great!
Ritsu the Otaku chapter 41 . 1/2
You aren't the worst person ever ! D: You are awesome . :3 Also , I swear , I was as red as a strawberry while reading this . -u- Right when I saw the way Kashino said Ichigo in the kitchen I was like "Oh god , he's drunk !" XD No wonder it tastes 'funny' . LOL . & Poor Kashino at the end , his Sugar Angel didn't want sugar . XD & I just wanna put this out there ... Even though you don't update a lot I get so excited when you do . Like a little TOO excited . I started bouncing up & down in my seat . Also sometimes I check FanFic while I'm playing games & if I see I'll Love You Forever has been updated I completely forget my game & read it . I always end up dying after but , it was so worth it . x3 Needless to say , I loved this chapter & I can't wait for more Pretty long review , lol .
DarkXFeatheredCosmic chapter 41 . 12/29/2013
Lightweight Kashino...that's hilarious. Ichigo needs to learn to be more cautious when making wishes, because I don't think a affectionate-drunk Kashino isn't particularly what she had in mind. Just imagining what Kashino's reaction to what happened causes me to have another laughing fit! The writing was great for not having written this story in a while.
Incorporating emotions into writing is actually a good thing because readers can feel what your feeling a lot better when the story has been inlaid with the author's feelings. It's just important to know which emotions to weave in the story and which ones to not depending upon what is being written. Oh, and let me know if you want me to stop reminding you about the one-shot idea for the second night for episode 43.
Anyways, awesome chapter and I can't wait for the next one! Please update a.s.a.p.! ;)
CookiesNCreamNess chapter 41 . 12/28/2013
Aw, that is so adorable!
Poor Kashino, finally kissing Ichigo but she stops him ;)
I love it!
CANDYLOVER chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
Please don't be offended but I really think you should update more cause I LOVE YOUR STORIES SOOOOOOOO MUCH! 3 personally I think you should have a cookie for being an awesome writer!
blueangel chapter 41 . 12/27/2013
Wow great one ! I like pretty much all of your stories but that one was brilliant. I liked the idea of a drunk makoto really much, maybe for the next oneshot a drunk ichigo like a sequel ? Haha that would be hilarious :) sorry for mistakes i am a german girl. So greetings from Hamburg. Ps. I think you're one of the few authors who actually understood that kashinos first name is makoto and not kashino 3 mit vielen lieben grüßen blueangel