Reviews for I'll Love You Forever
Christene7 chapter 19 . 7/22
I love your stories
But I have a doubt girls are forbidden in the boys domentry then how did ichigo-chan enter makato's room I hade a doubt that's all

Love your stories mikashi -chan
Christiene7 chapter 44 . 7/22
Hi mikashi
I really loved your story but you made it like so complex
First they confess then they get married then they date
Then they meet makato's parents then they go to some SCHOOL dance (and they are still in school ) I was like , what the heck .
And finally how the heck did kashino makato get a cast you didn't explain that in a flashback also

I am really sorry if I hurt your feelings but these are my doubts
Christine7
PurpleOtaku chapter 12 . 7/22
Omg that was soooo cute! i love it i been waiting to read a fanfiction bout kashino and ichigo.
finally i found it :3
Ichigoxkashino3 chapter 5 . 7/20
oh my gosh I love it. It is so cute. I wish that kashino made more advances like these in YP...
Midnight -Day chapter 2 . 7/18
I want to be a writer when I grow up and your one of my favorite fanfiction writers so I hope you continue to write kashingo fanfics
Not Voldemort chapter 44 . 7/6
I would talk to you on twitter, but I don't have one...
You are a great writer! Take your time! I recently rewatched Yumeiro Patissiere... so to re-live all my ranting about it ending, I'm binging of fanfictions... so for inspiration, try watching some episodes again!
LOVE LOVE LOVE THESE
Wtf mikashi-chan all this time I thought you were the same age as me (15) but you're senpai!
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 43 . 5/20
HAHAHAHA NOT IN KASHINO'S ROOM LOL
Life is hard. BUT don't lose sight of your dreams. This site is just a hobbie and no one gets mad at you for not posting. And if they do don't mind them. I was a fanfic writer myself but i lost interest, because of school and now university.
Long story short. Girl don't stress yourself and enjoy life even if its hard sometimes
Viel gl├╝ck ! ( good luck!) from Hamburg Germany
You know i was waiting for a life sign from you, because i l
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 34 . 5/9
this was nice the way they didn't actually get together nice job
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 32 . 5/9
this was short sweet and refreshing
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 31 . 5/9
you know what you should do make one about how k and i arent together and a bunch of different people are flirting with the other and each other get jelly..
Song Butterfly Girl chapter 30 . 5/9
can I just say that I was i a huge beam smile at the end of this chapter! Any ways do you watch shugo chara? you should its as awesome as yumerio anyways if you do watch it are you team amuto or team tasmu?