Reviews for Falling
Loved it :)
Tigrou19 chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I loved it ! *o*
morgan-va chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Because he knew Temperance Brennan only let people win when she loved them back.

So true. I enjoyed this story very much.

I am slowly reading all the stories you posted. I really like how you write for B&B.
Caprigirl60 chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
At least she was only 2 months along in this story AND she let Booth win. The Tornado episode this year made me want to smack her. She was too big and clumsy to put herself and the baby in the danger she did.
FaithinBones chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
I liked this story very much. She let him win and he knew it.
mef1013 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
This was so good. Amazing. I tend to repeat myself. Really enjoyed it.
SexySquint chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
awe I loved this one! Intensely passionate protective Booth is my favorite.
nelliesbones chapter 1 . 1/17/2012
I wish I could put my smile into words. It's so warm and wonderful :)
Ayiana2 chapter 1 . 11/9/2011
This is lovely, true to character, and a much better handling (imho) of the L word issue than what we got in the show. Thank you.
laffers18 chapter 1 . 9/2/2011
I know i've read this before but I don't think I reviewed. Not sure why, but I'm here to rectify that!

I love this. It's a situation I can see happening. The scenario may differ slightly, but the argument and conclusion would be very them.

Awesome awesome job!
RositaLG chapter 1 . 8/30/2011
*sighs* I'm really starting to get to that point where I don't even want to write anymore because this is all so wonderfully perfect. Although, you do get points for agreeing with me in nearly every situation. :)
Jewelbe11 chapter 1 . 7/22/2011
I can totally see them having this argument. Great work, I think I have another author to add to my favorites
sleeplessinatlanta chapter 1 . 7/14/2011
Great one shot! I can very much picture this! No way, the whole over protective Booth thing doesn't happen in one episode next season, lol! :)
jsq chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I'm glad she let Booth win that one...because I really do think he was the reasonable one there. I always admire people who can make an entire story out of just one conversation. Very nice.
jayne-190 chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
So typical of them. Love the dialogue between them.