Reviews for Not even in your dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
uh, what just happened?
vaxan chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
omg i just cant sjkhdlajdlskajdkjckbhxdcbdgs jcbx
Pri-ThePuppeteer chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Damn! That was so hot! Poor KO!
ThePeacefulKnight chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
niiiice!
JenKristo chapter 1 . 7/13/2011
aww sucks for you knockout. nice story. very sexy!
Clockwork A chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Very good for English not being your native language! There are plenty of grammar mistakes, but I got the general gist of it quite well...it made me awfully sad. Because...I have felt how Knockout feels before, although it was more love than lust...
Red Angry Bird chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Some language feedback for you. :)

"Permition" should be spelled "permission".

"some bot not digging right into his plots" - I have no idea what this means, lol. Are you trying to say something like "some bot not being totally into him right away"?

"being winded up so obviously" - correct tense here is "wound up", not "winded up". Yes, irregular verbs suck.

Correct possessive for "Optimus" is "Optimus's". I know it looks weird, and some people will argue with you about it, but it is correct. Optimus is not a plural noun, so you have to add the "s" after the apostrophe.

"he was some of that kind that got bored just too easily" - a more correct way to say this is "he was the kind that got bored just too easily".

"by attempting in illegal human racing competitions" - remove the word "in" here. You could also say "by entering illegal human racing competitions".

Correct spelling of "concideration" is "consideration".

"Maybe it was something he was wishing him to call him" - this is awkward. Try "maybe it was something he was wishing to hear".

"Why going all romantic" - this is awkward. More correct would be "why go all romantic" or "why be all romantic".

"if you say the truth" - more correct would be "if you speak the truth".

"You don't make any sense to me" - this is grammatically correct but would never be phrased this way. Try "You're not making any sense".

"You're not thinking this dirty talk will work on me, do you?" - you changed verb tenses halfway through. Should be "you're not thinking this dirty talk will work on me, are you?" or "You don't think this dirty talk will work on me, do you?"

As for the story itself, awwww, poor Knock Out. :3 I think the guy could use some hot Optimus lovin', too.

Also, LOL at the term "fagbot".
Wolf Prime chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This was very hot! Knockout is a real dreamer with Optimus rims XD! Prime has a sexy hips and of course a hot body!

You made a wonderful story pairing this two! I love them too much! You have a BIG 10 for this, my friend! You rock!