Reviews for TwentyFour
Smileytiger chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Thanks for writing this. I was really disappointed that they didn't have it in episode 11 :) x
Amarante96 chapter 1 . 8/27/2012
This fic was amazingly written and because of that, I would like to challenge you to write a fic, long or short doesn't matter, of Fuu's perspective during the drama or perhaps a oneshot on his feeling towards having a little sister.

To put it simply, I would like to challenge you to create a sibling fic for Chisato and Fuu cause we don't really see much of their relationship in the drama and there are no fanfics of it as of yet.
ItiMoonBlack chapter 1 . 8/23/2012
I love this text, thank a lot, it' cute and funny and a little sad for the other brothers but i love Chisato/Sho together...! (Sorry if my english is not very well)
Moon.
Sempiternus chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This was really good . Having just finished watching Atashinchi, I felt that you kept the characters' words and actions true to character and very believable - I could practically see this happening on the show before my very eyes :p

By all means, if you have the time or inspiration, I would love to see you do something more with the storyline... I'd definitely read it :)
mistress chapter 1 . 3/23/2012
Of course the brothers wiould be there, watching! :D
Marie chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
Just wonderful! I like it :D
Jazzerelle chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
This was so good! You should totally write the other versions. I wanna see the Fuu one xD haha! But nevertheless, good job! You're really good at this! I really look to forward to reading the other versions so keep up the good work xD I feel the same way about how the story should not have ended where it did and who knows, maybe I'll get inspired by you and write my own fanfic (:

Love,

Jazzerelle
LynMcCallum chapter 1 . 7/3/2011
Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa that was soooooooooooo cute!