Reviews for A Belly Full of Blood
StrayDogHowling028 chapter 100 . 2/13
Truly a magnificent peace of writing, all the time and effort you must have put into this is absolutely awesome and I absolutely loved it, thank you for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting...
BeforeItAllEnds chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
I love this story so far. I havent been readin vk for a long time so it was a suprise to find this, good and very long piece. Hopefully this wont make me have too many late nights and distracted studies.

Oh, and happy 1k reviews! Congratulations ;)
0oLucifero0 chapter 100 . 10/28/2014
Wow. You are just simply amazing!
Ok, I have to ask. Who do you like more?
Zero or Kaname
Black x Rabbit chapter 100 . 10/11/2014
I started reading this story around 9 o clock this morning and finally finished it. It is now 5:30 in the afternoon. I spent my whole Saturday reading this. I freaking loved it! Seriously you are an amazing writing! Don't stop writing. I have sooo much to say but right now I am speechless...does that make sense? Anyways wonderful story!
Pikapi72 chapter 100 . 9/30/2014
I'm amazed and impressed with your story. You truly are a wonderful writer. You did an amazing job with the plot and everything over all I am glad they are finally happy and everything got solved!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 77 . 9/21/2014
lol the Kuran family is so fucked up in VK, Rido, Haruka and Juri are all siblings, Haru and Juri marry, have Kaname and Yuki, Kana-sama is replaced with... well Kaname-sama, and then Kaname-sama and Yuki are TECHNUCALLY brother and sister, and are engaged! ALL DAT INCEST T_T
Haneko Takahashi chapter 52 . 9/20/2014
oh god i cried so much!
Flaming Rose chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
This is going to sound weird, considering it's Rido, but Rido just went AWOL(I forgot how to spell that.). (Sniggers.)

:D

Anyway, thank you and goodnight!

P. S. Keep up the good work!

Flaming Rose chapter 39 . 9/11/2014
Did you know thT if ten-ish more people review, you'll have a THOUSAND reviews!

(Squeals in happiness for author.)

Damn; you're a good auhor!

;D
Flaming Rose chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
(Does happy snoppy dance and throws rose petals.)

So, so, sooooooooo, happpy!

I "lurve" this story sooooo much!

It's making me so happy!

;D

P. S. Sorry for the crappy review/s, but I can't seem to find the will to take the time to part from the story long enough to make a really nice one. (Shruggs apologetically.) Sorry, dude! (Grins sheepishly.)

But, hey! I love your stories! That's got to count for something, yes?

(Crickets, crickets.)

O-okay…(Sweatdrops.)

'Guess I'm the only one who gets it.

(Silence.)

Riiiiight…

Anyway, thanks, support to the author, and have a great week!

;)
Flaming Rose chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Oh no, please get better Zero-kun!

Flaming Rose chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
"...Now kindly fuck off.." I love this guy! (High fives Yagari.)

I'm still LOOOOOOVING IT!

(Insert cheeky smile.)
Flaming Rose chapter 22 . 9/9/2014
Yes! Kick his ass, Zero! (Cackle.)

See, I beleive what Zero is currently thinking, because, what else reason would Kaname act like that? Yes, they'd STARTED to act nice to each other and to become TENTIVE(?)friends, but that's about it; there not close friends, DEFINITELY not lovers -and probably not for a long time coming, hopefully (I love plot and hate mindless smut.)-, so there's no real reason for Kaname to care so much besides the fact that Zero was the "protector" of Yuki and of Kaname's own LITERAL life now. Being friends might be enough to edge into the factor but it's only be, like, 1/4 of the reason, the other threeZero's life equals Kaname's.

Anyway, thanks so much, SUPPORT TO THE AUTHOR!

HAVE A GREAT WEEK!