Reviews for A Belly Full of Blood
AliciaAlyss chapter 100 . 4/12
3 days straight of reading (Yes, I've that much free time), finally finished it!

God, My head feels so heavy. But this story is amazing! You didn't make me bored at all, and the way you order the plot (peace by piece!) that's... amazing!

Feeling a little bit tired around the 92th chapter, but I just can't give up reading this. Need more time getting used for the character's IC but I don't mind at all.

The plot's just wonderful! Thanks for writing this story!
KyoREQUIEM chapter 100 . 3/31
It's... Done.
I finally finished reading it.

...Q-Q
WHAT DO I READ NOW DEAREST AUTHOR
Oh I guess I'm onto the sequel now, hm? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheeheheheh

In any case, words cannot describe how much I enjoyed this story.
Everything was just... So well done. I don't even know how to comment. It's just... Perfection?
I vaguely remember you mentioning in one of your author's notes that you don't plan your stories very much, but then - BUT THEN

HOW DO YOU WRITE SO MUCH AND SO WELL WITHOUT PLANNING? THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE. I REFUSE TO BELIEVE IT.
...Of course, we do all know that you spent much time researching and dedicating yourself to this story, which gave us this GORGEOUSLY BEAUTIFUL fic to read... Siiiggggghhhhh QvQ

It's honestly very difficult to find such a dedicated author like yourself~~
The way you write, with thousands and thousands of words organized into a perfect 100 chapter story, is remarkable, to say the least.
My attention has not died down from Chapter 1 all the way to the end.
It's shocking once you think about the layout of everything in the story... Often, many MANY chapters are written to describe what would have happened in just a day or so in real life.
It's fascinating how you can drag each and every event out, without making anything seem repetitive or boring.

I know this fic is probably pretty old for you, considering you completed it WOW ALMOST EXACTLY 5 YEARS AGO? WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT IS TRUE BEAUTY
Your fic is literally why I love the KaZe pairing so much.. I adore our dear Kaname and Zero~~ O3O

I'm so sorry to be writing such a long review... TvT I don't think I've EVER written one this long.
It just all goes to say how much I love you and your story, dearest author.

Thank you so much for writing~~! OwO
KyoREQUIEM chapter 99 . 3/31
...TT-TT
Why, Ichiru? Why did you have to shoot Kaname?
It was an accident, I understand, but still...

Our dearest Zero has suffered so much pain, and I can only imagine the amount of frustration and desperation Kaname felt while being so weak..
Zero did so well though, until the very end~ I'm proud of you, Zero. QwQ

Or... Is it NOT the end?

I'll find out soon after reading the next/FINAL chapter..
Time goes by so fast TvT
KyoREQUIEM chapter 91 . 3/30
...Wow, this was literally the fluffiest chapter yet.
Kaname and Zero are so cute together, like always. TTvTT
As time passes and Kaname spends more time with Zero, I see that he's starting to open up more and showing his weaknesses.. It's a wonderful partnership, I tell you. OwO

And I know you told me to rest a little, dearest author, and I tried... It kind of worked out, and now I have 9 more chapters left~! :DD Excitedddd~
KyoREQUIEM chapter 50 . 3/23
Wow. That is a VERY interesting turn on the beginning of vampires and vampire hunters...

This can seriously be a novel.
How does your brain even work so creatively, dearest author?
I envy you, so much... T-T
KyoREQUIEM chapter 21 . 3/22
...PFTTTT THE LAST PART.
I can just imagine how scary but comedic it would be to just watch as Kaname full speed sprints after Zero, chucks him on his shoulder, then sprints all the way back...

Rip Zero.
KyoREQUIEM chapter 5 . 3/22
The last part with Kaname trying to help Zero was seriously cute... OwO

By the way, I was like "Oh, there is actually quite a few chapters... I wonder how many there are in total?"
So I scrolled up to the top...

100 CHAPTERS?!
THE LONGEST FIC I'VE READ SO FAR WAS ONLY 40-SOMETHING
OVER 500 000 WORDS...

I RESPECT YOU DEAREST AUTHOR
going around chapter 92 . 1/7
I have liked the idea of the story and your writhing is good, but I'm getting really tired of the way you Gove your characters some knowledge that conveniently forget a couple of chapter later. You should have re-read what you had written before post the later chapters. I managed to go on ignoring it almost to the end because the premise is interesting but I tire of the repetitiveness.
Overall though congratulations are in order managing to such a long involved story.
YokaiAngel chapter 100 . 11/23/2017
amazing!~~~~~
oooverratedsanity chapter 1 . 4/17/2017
I am re-reading the entire story. It was just that great!
conlon chapter 100 . 8/6/2016
I really don't have much to say about this story but I just wanted to let you know that this is my fifth time reading this and this fic has managed to stay my favorite throughout the years. THe writing is beautiful and all the pieces fitting together like a puzzle just amaze me. I'm excited to finally read the sequel. Also, thank you so much for writing this, it amazes me how much dedication you had.
LotusThorn chapter 100 . 7/5/2016
Oh my gawd! Idk if u still read these but I seriously hope u do. I have loved this story and I do believe it's the longest one Ive ever read but besides that it is the most thought out well written seamless plot I have read on here. It took my on an emotional roller coaster and I felt u kept the characters true to their nature and way of thinking. I wanted to wait til the end to review...simply because I couldn't stop reading long enough to think to write. I'm pleased that you took your time and DIDN'T rush the process. I was reading a completely different story and left it to read this one...literally I was reading this at work! Anyway I know this was finished a few years ago but I do hope you are still writing and I hope you will see this if nothing else just to know your writing and your thought process and your wonderful trip into this world of yours was completely and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated.

Thanks, and much love,
Lotus
Ren chapter 100 . 2/20/2016
Loved it!~ **
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 100 . 12/28/2015
This was the most interesting story I have ever read. Your hard work in it can be seen. Relationships in it were displayed so beautifully. I really liked it. Thank you so much.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 100 . 3/13/2015
This was by far one of the most spectacular fanfics I have read.I loved that it was so long. You are awesome! XD Please let me know if a sequel is in the works (preferably with detailed lemons and mpreg)
1,017 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »