Reviews for A Belly Full of Blood
oooverratedsanity chapter 1 . 4/17
I am re-reading the entire story. It was just that great!
deerkin chapter 100 . 8/6/2016
I really don't have much to say about this story but I just wanted to let you know that this is my fifth time reading this and this fic has managed to stay my favorite throughout the years. THe writing is beautiful and all the pieces fitting together like a puzzle just amaze me. I'm excited to finally read the sequel. Also, thank you so much for writing this, it amazes me how much dedication you had.
LotusThorn chapter 100 . 7/5/2016
Oh my gawd! Idk if u still read these but I seriously hope u do. I have loved this story and I do believe it's the longest one Ive ever read but besides that it is the most thought out well written seamless plot I have read on here. It took my on an emotional roller coaster and I felt u kept the characters true to their nature and way of thinking. I wanted to wait til the end to review...simply because I couldn't stop reading long enough to think to write. I'm pleased that you took your time and DIDN'T rush the process. I was reading a completely different story and left it to read this one...literally I was reading this at work! Anyway I know this was finished a few years ago but I do hope you are still writing and I hope you will see this if nothing else just to know your writing and your thought process and your wonderful trip into this world of yours was completely and thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated.

Thanks, and much love,
Lotus
Ren chapter 100 . 2/20/2016
Loved it!~ **
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 100 . 12/28/2015
This was the most interesting story I have ever read. Your hard work in it can be seen. Relationships in it were displayed so beautifully. I really liked it. Thank you so much.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 100 . 3/13/2015
This was by far one of the most spectacular fanfics I have read.I loved that it was so long. You are awesome! XD Please let me know if a sequel is in the works (preferably with detailed lemons and mpreg)
StrayDogHowling028 chapter 100 . 2/13/2015
Truly a magnificent peace of writing, all the time and effort you must have put into this is absolutely awesome and I absolutely loved it, thank you for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting...
BeforeItAllEnds chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
I love this story so far. I havent been readin vk for a long time so it was a suprise to find this, good and very long piece. Hopefully this wont make me have too many late nights and distracted studies.

Oh, and happy 1k reviews! Congratulations ;)
0oLucifero0 chapter 100 . 10/28/2014
Wow. You are just simply amazing!
Ok, I have to ask. Who do you like more?
Zero or Kaname
Black x Rabbit chapter 100 . 10/11/2014
I started reading this story around 9 o clock this morning and finally finished it. It is now 5:30 in the afternoon. I spent my whole Saturday reading this. I freaking loved it! Seriously you are an amazing writing! Don't stop writing. I have sooo much to say but right now I am speechless...does that make sense? Anyways wonderful story!
Heeeeeeeize chapter 100 . 9/30/2014
I'm amazed and impressed with your story. You truly are a wonderful writer. You did an amazing job with the plot and everything over all I am glad they are finally happy and everything got solved!
Hana Verrier chapter 77 . 9/21/2014
lol the Kuran family is so fucked up in VK, Rido, Haruka and Juri are all siblings, Haru and Juri marry, have Kaname and Yuki, Kana-sama is replaced with... well Kaname-sama, and then Kaname-sama and Yuki are TECHNUCALLY brother and sister, and are engaged! ALL DAT INCEST T_T
Hana Verrier chapter 52 . 9/20/2014
oh god i cried so much!
Flaming Rose chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
This is going to sound weird, considering it's Rido, but Rido just went AWOL(I forgot how to spell that.). (Sniggers.)

:D

Anyway, thank you and goodnight!

P. S. Keep up the good work!

1,008 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »