Reviews for A Belly Full of Blood
bluesnowflakes21 chapter 100 . 12/28/2015
This was the most interesting story I have ever read. Your hard work in it can be seen. Relationships in it were displayed so beautifully. I really liked it. Thank you so much.
BelleMorte1989 chapter 100 . 3/13/2015
This was by far one of the most spectacular fanfics I have read.I loved that it was so long. You are awesome! XD Please let me know if a sequel is in the works (preferably with detailed lemons and mpreg)
StrayDogHowling028 chapter 100 . 2/13/2015
Truly a magnificent peace of writing, all the time and effort you must have put into this is absolutely awesome and I absolutely loved it, thank you for all your hard work!
Guest chapter 1 . 12/20/2014
Interesting...
BeforeItAllEnds chapter 24 . 10/28/2014
I love this story so far. I havent been readin vk for a long time so it was a suprise to find this, good and very long piece. Hopefully this wont make me have too many late nights and distracted studies.

Oh, and happy 1k reviews! Congratulations ;)
0oLucifero0 chapter 100 . 10/28/2014
Wow. You are just simply amazing!
Ok, I have to ask. Who do you like more?
Zero or Kaname
Black x Rabbit chapter 100 . 10/11/2014
I started reading this story around 9 o clock this morning and finally finished it. It is now 5:30 in the afternoon. I spent my whole Saturday reading this. I freaking loved it! Seriously you are an amazing writing! Don't stop writing. I have sooo much to say but right now I am speechless...does that make sense? Anyways wonderful story!
Heeeeeeeize chapter 100 . 9/30/2014
I'm amazed and impressed with your story. You truly are a wonderful writer. You did an amazing job with the plot and everything over all I am glad they are finally happy and everything got solved!
Haneko Takahashi chapter 77 . 9/21/2014
lol the Kuran family is so fucked up in VK, Rido, Haruka and Juri are all siblings, Haru and Juri marry, have Kaname and Yuki, Kana-sama is replaced with... well Kaname-sama, and then Kaname-sama and Yuki are TECHNUCALLY brother and sister, and are engaged! ALL DAT INCEST T_T
Haneko Takahashi chapter 52 . 9/20/2014
oh god i cried so much!
Flaming Rose chapter 42 . 9/12/2014
This is going to sound weird, considering it's Rido, but Rido just went AWOL(I forgot how to spell that.). (Sniggers.)

:D

Anyway, thank you and goodnight!

P. S. Keep up the good work!

Flaming Rose chapter 39 . 9/11/2014
Did you know thT if ten-ish more people review, you'll have a THOUSAND reviews!

(Squeals in happiness for author.)

Damn; you're a good auhor!

;D
Flaming Rose chapter 34 . 9/10/2014
(Does happy snoppy dance and throws rose petals.)

So, so, sooooooooo, happpy!

I "lurve" this story sooooo much!

It's making me so happy!

;D

P. S. Sorry for the crappy review/s, but I can't seem to find the will to take the time to part from the story long enough to make a really nice one. (Shruggs apologetically.) Sorry, dude! (Grins sheepishly.)

But, hey! I love your stories! That's got to count for something, yes?

(Crickets, crickets.)

O-okay…(Sweatdrops.)

'Guess I'm the only one who gets it.

(Silence.)

Riiiiight…

Anyway, thanks, support to the author, and have a great week!

;)
Flaming Rose chapter 27 . 9/9/2014
Oh no, please get better Zero-kun!

Flaming Rose chapter 24 . 9/9/2014
"...Now kindly fuck off.." I love this guy! (High fives Yagari.)

I'm still LOOOOOOVING IT!

(Insert cheeky smile.)