Reviews for MINE
Guest chapter 8 . 8/4/2017
I loved the progression of this story. It was fantastic.
Tess-IV chapter 8 . 3/9/2013
Great ending! I liked how you played with the timeline in this story. Knowing how they got to the first thing we read and then the after of was a good move on your part :)
And I'm sure that if you want you even can make a sequel about them having the baby, getting married and all that family life, but this was a great story.
I've been slacking in the review department but I'll try to do a better job whatever other story of yours I read.
Once a again great story! Keep the writing going :)
Herdreamsx chapter 8 . 8/9/2012
Loved the story! I was just wondering how to you pronounce the name 'Wyatt' lol, I have never heard of that name before xD :P
eternalLove59 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
I really loved he way this ended. I'm so glad you didn't make us wait for the next chapter and instead added both here. Wonderful story, you did an amazing job.
Blue JA chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
Well I am glad that you did not make us wait for another chapter, because it was an amazing, but it would have been a well worth the wait!

I know that you had to end this eventually had to end this but I got to say was hoping for a little longer. I was so happy when you updated after the other ending! Since it is really really really over this time I got say that I enjoyed this wilded ride while it lasted!

I am glad that we got to see happy Brucas living in domestic bliss with little wyatt on the way even...and bright future ahead of the...I smell a sequel or is that just wishful thinking ;). Any was I totally enjoyed this fic and loved it ending.

Want to say how sorry I am for your loss, I know losing a family member is never easy, so I hope that my reviews and other help to brighten your day even if it is by the tinniest fraction!

Once again amazing ending, amazing fic, overall I just think you are amazing! :D XOXO
SB4eva chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
No problem! I'm just really glad to see that you're okay and doing well and also glad to have you start writing again! I'm really sad to see this story end but I absolutely loved the ending of the chapter and can't wait for your other stories. While I absolutely suck at reviewing, just please know that you are a phenomenal writer and I for one will ALWAYS make sure that I continue to read each and every single one of your stories. You have tremendous talent and I am absolutely thrilled that you are a fellow Brucas fan with amazing writing capabilities. It's always a pleasure and exciting to see a new chapter from you.
LY33 chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
just discovered it i love your story do go on please!
dianehermans chapter 8 . 6/11/2012
love the ending do more wtiting soon verry verry soon
craxygirl54 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Wow great ending! I love how you wrote this like seriously I didn't even know how it was going to go down. I mean I knew there was going to be a Brucas ending but the ups and downs had me thinking of many possible ways it could go like. Anyways like I said I loved it and I can't wait to read more from you whether they are updates or new stories.
lanae96 chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Omg ! I was soo excited when I saw an email for this story ! I really wished they did get engaged , but hopefully it happens in the future . This chapter was amazing ! I was so interested & I kinda wish their was more in this chapter . Haha . But please update soon !
XHush-HushX chapter 8 . 6/10/2012
Awesome chapter(s)! I was scared for a bit but thank god it was just for the sake to add drama.
SB4eva chapter 7 . 5/30/2012
Hey. :) So while I know that I never review, I just want you to know that I always read all of your stories because of the amazing writing and story telling skills you possess. All of your stories are SO captivating and SO enthralling, that I can't help but hang onto every word and look forward to reading a new chapter for any of your stories. As a fellow diehard Brucas fan, it makes ne really happy that we have such an amazing Brucas author in this fandom.

With that said, I've noticed that you haven't updated any of your stories in more then a month, especially since you said that you would update "Mine" the very next day and you never did. So I just wanted to make sure that you were okay and that everything is fine...and hopefully we"ll see an update for any one of your stories very soon!
Puckandquinnforever chapter 7 . 4/27/2012
I'm so glad there's more! Please put the next part up. I'm dying to find out what happens. Great story by the way:)
eternalLove59 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I love that you changed your mind and decided to continue this. It was good I liked it. Hoping for more soon please.
Blue JA chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I got to say that I was very surprised to see that this story was updated, but I am glad that you did. 2 years later and Brucas is going strong!

I was worried that Brooke also worried that Brooke was going to break up with Lucas that was until Lucas had his talk with Haley then I knew B must be pregnant, especially since you did not mention anything about her drinking!

I got to say that I a proud that Lucas stepped up and is willing to take care of Brooke,he has certainly has matured in the last two year.

I can't wait to see where you go from here! SO since I reviewed does that mean you are going to update today ;) XOXO