Reviews for The Archer and The Lioness
ImThatTypeOfGirl chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Utterly brillaint! I love it so much; it really made me get involved with little Lion and I loved her imaginary friends :) I did notice a few tense mistakes at the start, though, but overall a great one-shot!
fl333r chapter 1 . 8/17/2011
Wow this is so good!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2011
This story was really good - it portrayed the swirling feelings nestled inside one muddled little girl.

Brilliant - I'd love to read more!
Iceworth chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Ohhh, this is fantastic. Great job!
Mephala's Sibling chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
Whoa, I didn't actually think a short short on between two children could be this good. I'm glad to say I was proven wrong. )

This is an excellent piece of writing and kept me guessing who the little child was at the beginning right up until the moment when she killed the wolf. And the use of imaginary animals was a really good idea.

Thank you for writing this, it is always uplifting to read something this good!
Sara chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
Very cool! This was an excellent story; it really gives depth behind these certain characters. You write stories with excellent details too; I hope you write some more :-)
Unnerving Darkness chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was really amazing. The best story I've read in my life actually, fantastic descriptions. In the fort especially I could feel the shock and terror that the two friends felt and I was just like "Omg, omg, omg, omg!' haha :P Well done!