Reviews for Three's Baby
Roebiun chapter 1 . 11/3/2013
Write more!
Guest chapter 1 . 5/19/2013
You should carry on this story a one shot is not enough to explain everything you could. How did they cope with the birth the baby? I'm interested to find out... Please take up the challenge I can't wait to see what happens next :)
mm004 chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
i loved this so much. is there anyway i could be pmed the author who wrote this one? i'm always on the lookout for good smut, and this is really great.
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
Wow, interesting.
rubell chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
is polyamory considered a fetish? i wouldnt think so but maybe it is...but it makes me sad for rose, that she feels left out but bella is the pregnant one...i would think that automatically puts bella first...what happens when rose gets pregnant? is she gonna be pregnant by some nameless dude? or are they gonna come out then...
Gillian Aubrey chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This was an excellent story, I loved the trio love story! Very hot lemon as well, I'd love to see this expanded! )
middlewife chapter 1 . 7/5/2011
I love this little trio's love.
princesssparkle01 chapter 1 . 7/2/2011
i absolutely love this and would love to see it turned into a full fic from twhen they first meet emmett. can't wait to see their threesomes and when e and b conceive, then tell rose. especially excited to see the homebirth and what they do during it. please update again soon!
Lori94 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Like it! Lots!
EdwardsKitten chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
Oh I liked that one. I found especially hot the idea that Rose was a bigger girl. Yeah!
vbfb1 chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
This is really good i only wish you had continued it a written her birth experience