Reviews for Kamen Rider Kiva vs Batman Episode 1
Stabber OpSig chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
An interesting concept, Batman gets assisted by Kamen Rider Kiva, a bat-themed rider, against a random fangire encounter; definitely a good starting point with a solid connection, but unfortunately this is not developed, at all really.

I would focus on working on the build up/introduction for your setting, the long term story, and adding more details, such as instead saying "wimpy" describe the doomed thief with words like "short" and "lanky". I think you also need to refine how you describe things like the spider fangire, it seemed overly complicated and disjointed as whole especially I've never seen the the thing

I An idea I just came up with is the 'chapter' starts with the thieves actually robbing the store in Gotham and their banters during this has them discussing the strange Fangire phenomenon and how that could be what happens to them if they run into batmam; just a suggestion and food for thought.

Regardless of the failings, Good job. This is well written considering the concept(s) you worked with was notably simple and, as I said before, undeveloped; But bear in mind I seem to have the problem of spending (exceedingly) long periods of developing ideas before doing anything.

Hope my criticisms doesn't discourage you from trying to write more and make it start at a climax! :]

P.s. WHY IS EVERYTHING IN BOLD!?
ShotaroxPhillip chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
what's going to happen next
misteriosayuri chapter 1 . 9/25/2012
Up date
NoThoughtWriter chapter 1 . 6/17/2012
This is amazing man why don't you update this I find it pretty good and a very funny crossover.