Reviews for All the Wrong Things on Fire
Guest chapter 10 . 9/28/2016
You are an amazing writer but... It's too sad
Bev beltz chapter 11 . 9/25/2016
I have read this story before . It was so sad , but different .very well written .well done girls .
Guest chapter 11 . 1/20/2016
Amazing story! Unbelievably sad! I love every second of reading! And I cried so much! I love happy ending for Rachel and FInn. My little poor Caleb, I hope he is in heaven :-)
khazrn43 chapter 10 . 1/15/2015
I just reread this story and I've cried the whole time. Written so well. You two should write together like always
ilovefinn chapter 11 . 7/21/2014
best. story. ever. i cried like a baby
khazrn43 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Powerful story of betrayal love sadness and forgiveness. Bravo
hi chapter 11 . 5/7/2014
I really think, after reading this story a third time, that Finn here is the biggest asshole in the world. He's a bastard, simply. But it's really good angst and so beautifully written. BUT Finn is a piece of shit. BUT this story is amazing...
Sophie chapter 11 . 4/7/2013
What is this perfection that I've stumbled upon? This is for sure one heck of a roller coaster ride and one of the most thrilling ones for sure. This is very well written, and thanks for sharing this story.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/22/2012
Oh my I'm balling like a baby!
dharkephoenyx chapter 11 . 7/8/2012
jeez, why did I read this? started bawling 2 chapters in and then sniffing towards the epilogue.. thanks for breaking my heart, least you patched it p nicely with the epilogue ;-)
luafontes chapter 11 . 5/14/2012
just loved it! i think it's the best drama fic i've ever read! congrats!
luafontes chapter 10 . 5/13/2012
wow! great story! very deep! and i love how everybody makes mistakes because isn't it the way it happens in real life? loved it!
Loveydoveface chapter 11 . 3/12/2012
So good!
Gleeky-Gleek chapter 11 . 1/29/2012
Oh my God. Just.. wow. That is honestly one of the most amazing Finchel fanfics I have ever read.. ever. The angst and the drama was almost too much to bear! It was written flawlessly. Very, very well done.
Finchelislove chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
I'm going to re-read this story because it is just SO epic. Everything about it.